3.4

3.4

Pros

Cons

• Versatility:

Messy, but is still a good vacuum

from Davis, CA

Comments about Hoover Windtunnel Max Multi-Cyclonic Bagless Vacuum:

The Hoover Windtunnel Max Multi-Cyclonic Bagless Vacuum UH70600 is a good value, but not the best vacuum. It does the job though, so overall I'm happy with it. My issues with it are based on emptying it and trying to keep it clean, which is not easy. Since there is no bag, the dust gets all over the inside of the collection tube. This must be emptied by hand. When I open the door of the tube, the dust flies all over. Plus, I can't get the dust and dirt out of these little holes inside the tube. I'm not sure if that is a problem. But, it would be great if the entire thing was washable.

Maneuverability
The Hoover Windtunnel Max Multi-Cyclonic Bagless Vacuum UH70600 moves easily around the room. The only issue is that the head of the vacuum is big. So, I tend to have to move furniture to clean underneath. This is typical of most vacuums though.

Ease of Maintenance
It is easy to clean if one is not concerned with how much dust and dirt is left in the vacuum tube. Even after dumping all the dust and dirt in the garbage receptacle, there is dust left inside these little holes inside the tube. Fibers also stick to the insides as well. It's not impossible to remove these. It's just a dirty job.

It cleans very well.

Versatility
I can use the attachments to clean the couch and cushions.

It is designed as well and any other vacuum.

I've had this vacuum for well over a year and it's going along just fine.

Hoover Windtunnel Max Does the Job for My Large Family

from Mount Orab, OH

Comments about Hoover Windtunnel Max Multi-Cyclonic Bagless Vacuum:

I've had the Hoover Windtunnel Max Bagless for about a year and a half. I'm really impressed that it's still working to clean up after my family of six. Usually by now, I've already purchased another vacuum cleaner. The suction is not quite the same as when I first purchased the vacuum, but it is still pretty good. This vacuum is lightweight enough for me. I love not needing to purchase bags for a vacuum anymore. It is also relatively easy to maneuver.

Dont bother

Comments about Hoover Windtunnel Max Multi-Cyclonic Bagless Vacuum:

Overall, I wouldnt buy again.

Maneuverability
No problem moving around objects.

Ease of Maintenance
Have to clean that stupin canister all the time! I dont have that dirty of a home!

Suction Performance
Suction...well...sucks. Reason I would not buy it again.

Versatility
Its a vacuum and has hose and a couple attachments. Not much hear to see.

Looks good for a vacuum but thats all it has going for it.

Only one prblem so far. The canister handle broke and was difficult getting it replaced by Hoover.

• Versatility:

Invest in something more sturdy, only lasted me 11 months.

from Elmont, NY

Comments about Hoover Windtunnel Max Multi-Cyclonic Bagless Vacuum:

After Eleven months the brushroll broke. The Vacuum is messy to empty the canister because dust sticks to the inside and you have to manually take out the inner part and clean it off. Horrible vacuum, I will never buy another hoover again.

Maneuverability
It was good around the house but the cord was a little short.

Horrible,
Very messy to empty

not durable.

• Versatility:

Consistent & well performing upright Hoover vacuum.

from Arvada, CO

Comments about Hoover Windtunnel Max Multi-Cyclonic Bagless Vacuum:

Overall very good vacuum for the price I paid.

Maneuverability
Heavier than some other upright vacuums, wider in front close to 15'' wide in front so it is better for large rooms/carpets.

Ease of Maintenance
Bagless, easy to empty (But I suggest doing it outside or in garage as dust can escape and make a mess).

Suction Performance
I have been collecting more dirt than I ever did with my older Hoover bagged vacuum. and I can see it and empty it when getting full (unlike with bagged vacuum cleaner)

Versatility
Easy to switch to hose- always attached and only need to put on whatever accessory you want to use. Good for carpet and hard floors.

I like the design, but wish it was a little smaller for taking up and down stairs.

So far I would say this is a durable vacuum as my 2 and 4 year old have been consistently playing with it since we bought it and it is still like new after 3 months.