Other Vacuums:
Hoover
UH70120
Hoover WindTunnel T-Series Rewind Bagless Vacuum

Hoover WindTunnel T-Series Rewind Bagless Vacuum

Pros

• Easy to empty (4)
  • Easy to use (4)
  • Efficient (4)
  • Powerful/good suction (4)
  • Long power cord (3)

• Carpet (4)
  • Pet hair (3)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Frequent user (4)
    • Personal (4)

Great suction, but still has flaws

The Hoover WindTunnel T-series is a great bagless vacuum for the money. The suction is great. It is wonderful for pet hair. This is the reason we bought it since our other vacuum...Read complete review

The Hoover WindTunnel T-series is a great bagless vacuum for the money. The suction is great. It is wonderful for pet hair. This is the reason we bought it since our other vacuum died.

Pros: The price is reasonable. It is a lot cheaper than buying a Dyson. The suction is great. It has not lost any suction yet. This is great for us since we need it to get fur out of the rugs. It's bagless, so you save on the cost of buying bags. It is very light weight. Our last vacuum was heavy and would fall when using the attachments. This one rolls with you. The cord rewinds so you don't have to worry about winding it up yourself. it is out of the way. Hopefully this part won't break over time.

Cons: The only complaint I have is that what you've vacuumed up sometimes comes back out. The seal between the compartment and the pipe that leads from the bottom of the vacuum to the suction container does not work very well. I have had a problem with things coming out around the edge of it.

Just enough . . . pay a little more and get something better

My son needed a vacuum so I gave him my Dyson, thinking I would buy a better one later.  I have 2 Shih Tzus--they don't shed much, but I need to vacuum at least every other day since I have allergies.  I bought this Hoover as an interim vacuum with the intent I would do more research and buy a really good vacuum later on.  This Hoover is just "okay" -- it does the minimum -- it is unable to pick up edges with one pass.  There is a high-pitched sound which becomes even louder when using the hand tools.  Also, the suction when using the hand tools is so strong that I have a hard time stretching the hose.  In addition to my dogs, I have long hair.  When emptying the canister, hairs/dust get stuck in the holes and I have to pick it out.  However, you have easy access to the inside because the clear cover can be removed.  This Hoover has a retractable cord, but is way shorter than my Dyson.  I could vacuum two rooms without unplugging my Dyson, whereas the Hoover can barely do my living room alone.  Also, the red plastic rectangular piece protecting the vacuum from the retractable cord broke the first time I used the vacuum.  I have to keep snapping it in place every time I pull out the cord.  This vacuum will go upstairs (where the dogs are not allowed) once I get a better vacuum.  If you need one good vacuum, spend a little more and buy something else.  This would probably be good for college students living off campus--cheap and just "okay."  Wanted to update this review:  With most vacuums, you have the option of using the attachments.  But sometimes, I just want to vacuum up a small piece of lint or rubbish, but guess what...you will have no suction if you do not use an attachment.  With my other vacuum, I could just use the hose without an attachment and I would still have suction without having to use an attachment.  Also, the other day, while I was using the hose with the attachment, I didn't realize that using the attachment does not stop the motor on the floor sweeper.  It is still running and it ate my throw rug.  Needless to say, if I didn't smell the motor overheating, I might have caused severe damage to the vacuum.  I had to throw away my rug, because it got a hold of a loose fiber and pulled the entire row off.  The carpet was missing a whole mid-section.  Didn't see that coming.

Great vacuum

from Edina, MN

About Me Frequent User

Pros

• Easy To Empty
  • Easy to Use
  • Efficient
  • Long Power Cord
  • Powerful/Good Suction

• Hardwood Floors
    • Stairs

Comments about Hoover WindTunnel T-Series Rewind Bagless Vacuum:

The Hoover Wind Tunnel T-Series Rewind Bagless Vacuum was a great buy for us. We were in desperate need of a new vacuum cleaner and this one has been perfect for us. So convenient to not have to use bags and worry about them getting all dusting, and ripping and having to change them. This one you just dump out the contents from the cylinder and clean the filter every now and then and you are good to go. We have a persian in our house so we have a lot of cat hair. This vacuum has been great to leave our bedrooms hair-free. It is simple to use has enough variety of settings for your everyday needs and it comes at a good price. We are very satisfied with this purchase. I would definitely recommend the Hoover Bagless Vacuum if you are in need of a new one.

Excited as ever

from Goldsboro, NC

About Me Frequent User

Pros

• Easy To Empty
    • Easy to Use
    • Efficient
    • Long Power Cord
    • Powerful/Good Suction

Cons

• Heavy

• Tile Floors

Comments about Hoover WindTunnel T-Series Rewind Bagless Vacuum:

Absolutely love my Hoover, I wouldn't trade it for the world. The pet hair this thing pulls up is amazing. That gives me the feeling of knowing how clean and hair free my home is.

Great vacuum

from Usa

About Me Frequent User

Pros

• Easy To Empty
    • Easy to Use
    • Efficient
    • Lightweight
    • Powerful/Good Suction

Comments about Hoover WindTunnel T-Series Rewind Bagless Vacuum:

I would definitely recommend this vacuum it works great picks up everything definitely a great vacuum

Love this vacuum!

from Osteen, Fl

About Me Frequent User

Pros

• Easy To Empty
      • Easy to Use
      • Efficient
      • Lightweight
      • Long Power Cord
      • Powerful/Good Suction

• Hardwood Floors
        • Stairs
        • Tile Floors

Comments about Hoover WindTunnel T-Series Rewind Bagless Vacuum:

I love this vacuum! My husband and I bought it a year and a half ago and it keeps up with my Shepherd who sheds like crazy! I've used it on carpet, tile, and laminate and it works wonderfully on all three. Very easy to move, take apart, clean.

Great vacumm

Comments about Hoover WindTunnel T-Series Rewind Bagless Vacuum:

I love all of the attachments and versatility of this vacuum. The bag less vacuum makes it easy to empty. It also picks up dog hair easily. I recommend this vacuum on both hard wood and carpet.

Maneuverability
        The attachments make it easy to clean against the wall or reach up to the ceiling.

Ease of Maintenance
        I love being able to empty the bag less vacuum after every use! Very easy to clean.

Suction Performance
        You are able to set the vacuum to the floor level. Works great on both carpet and hardwood floor. Picks up anything left on my floor (mother of an 18 month old). We also have a long- haired dog, who sheds all year round. His hair is easily picked up with this vacuum.

Versatility
        There are many accessories that are easily changed out while on the go. This vacuum makes cleaning along the wall EASY!

You are able to put the cord back into the vacuum at the press of a button. This is super convenient. The vacuum is easy to pick up and carry if needed. Easily stored in a closet when not being used.

Love it so far

from Fishers, IN

Comments about Hoover WindTunnel T-Series Rewind Bagless Vacuum:

We replaced a fairly new, fairly expensive bagged vacuum with this one because we were having trouble finding the right bags for it. I love this vacuum! The first time I used it I vacuumed with this I worked for 3 hours moving furniture and cleaning everything. I was amazed at the amount of dust and dog hair the new vacuum was picking up when I thought my carpet was pretty clean.

My only complaints are that it is not as light as I thought it would be based on their description, it would be nice if the cord was a little longer, and I wasn't all that impressed with the brush attachment.

Versatility
        This vacuum does not have a hard floor setting like my old one and I assume it would scratch my wood floors.

The squared corners make it easier to get into edges but I didn't think the suction from the sides was very good. I would have preferred it be able to pull the dirt from the corners better.

• Versatility:

Great Vacuum for the price.

Comments about Hoover WindTunnel T-Series Rewind Bagless Vacuum:

I think the Hoover WindTunnel T-Series Rewind Bagless Vacuum UH70120 is a great buy. I needed a new vacuum but didn't want to spend a lot of money because they don't seem to last all that long. I picked this one up and was very surprised by what a great job it did. I love the dirt cup and how easy it is to just empty it. It also comes with a filter that can be rinsed out and left to air dry. Comes with a auto rewind cord and four different on-board tools. It is pretty lightweight so it is easy to carry from one floor to the next. I also like that it has five positions for the carpet height adjustments so I can also use it on bare floors. I have had this vacuum for over a year now and have not had any problem with it at all. If I ever need a new one I will be sure to purchase another Hoover WindTunnel.

Maneuverability
        Very easy to maneuver and lightweight.

Ease of Maintenance
        Easy to empty dirt cup and clean filter.

Suction Performance
        Does a great job especially on pet hair.

Versatility
        Has great on-board tools.

Great design.

Haven't had one problem. Love it.

Stands up to a Dirty Job

Comments about Hoover WindTunnel T-Series Rewind Bagless Vacuum:

I bought this for my office because I was going through a new vacuum every single year and I wanted something decent to tackle the workload. I've had it for a year and it still works well. My employees track in mud and debris so this machine has really been put through the ringer when it comes to dirt. It picks up small clumps of dirt, pieces of grass and even the occasional paperclip without hesitation. It does, on occasion, spit out a stray pebble, but I would expect that with any machine.

Maneuverability
        It can weave in between desks and chairs pretty well.

Ease of Maintenance
        It is pretty easy to empty and the clear container makes it simple to tell when it needs to be cleared out. I end up having to bang out the filters regularly to get rid of the dust that collects in there. The cord is very easy to put back in the machine, much nicer than most vacuums that I've owned, office or otherwise.

Suction Performance
        Pretty good, better than my former office vacs.

Great vaccuum

from Saint Ann, MO

Comments about Hoover WindTunnel T-Series Rewind Bagless Vacuum:

This is a great vaccuum for the price. The vacuum is very lightweight. It's easy to push and turn. Even my teenage son can use it easily (big plus in my book). It is also easy to carry down stairs, as well as being light enough to hold on the stairs while vacuuming them.. It is easy to empty the contents. You just pop open the canister and dump it in the trash can. The filter can be rinsed out and used over and over again (just let it dry completely before the next use. It has great suction. We track in a lot of dirt (we're a huge baseball playing household and football) and this picks up everything. We've had a rough winter and tracked in a lot of ice melt and this has picked up every bit of it. Even pine needles from the Christmas tree. I would have liked one more wide attachment without the wheels, but that's definitely not a big deal. We had our last Hoover vaccuum for 10 years before we needed a new one. I hope this one lasts as long.

Sucks up anything

Comments about Hoover WindTunnel T-Series Rewind Bagless Vacuum:

My boyfriend and I bought this when we first bought our house and I am so glad we did. This has lasted us forever when other vacuums usually only stood a chance in our house for a year. It has setting like most vacuums with low carpet, bare floor, mediums carpet and high carpet. We have dogs so they leave hair everywhere and this really picks up all the hair it can get. I do with the dirt container was a little bigger so I could vacuum more than a couple rooms without having to fiddle with it to get it changed. I haven’t had any problems with it getting clogged or anything and it hasn’t broken a belt yet. It is pretty easy to clean as well. It is also pretty maneuverable and it can get into some very small places to get the dirt. I have also sucked up a lot of stuff that I shouldn’t have and had no problems with it. I recommend this to anyone who is looking for a nice quality sweeper.