Other Vacuums:
Hoover
UH30300
Hoover WindTunnel T-Series Bagged Vacuum

Hoover WindTunnel T-Series Bagged Vacuum

Great for pet hair, great for all type floors, great tools

from Titusville, FL

Comments about Hoover WindTunnel T-Series Bagged Vacuum:

I wanted a bagged machine because I think this is a cleaner way to go. I do not want dust and dirt in my face when it is time to empty and I do not want a dirt film left in my machine. I also needed a machine that will pick up pet hair and this machine answers that need very well.

Maneuverability
This machine is easy to move around -not too heavy.

Ease of Maintenance
As long as I have had my vacuum, I had had no need for maintenance expect to change the bag.

Suction Performance
This suction is great. I need something for pet hair and this works very well. Plus, you can stop the beater bar when you are on tile or laminate and stop dirt from flying around so you can suction it up.

Versatility
The tools are good but the hose does not have as much give as I would like. Maybe it will loosen up in time. I have no stairs so no comment here

Everything is in a convenient place and the bag is easy to remove and replace. It also has an indicator to let you know when the bag needs to be changed. I use the Hepa version bags available to provide more filtration.

So far so good-4 months and counting

• Maneuverability:
  • Ease of Maintenance:
  • Suction Performance:
  • Versatility:

Summarize this product in one sentence.

from Davison, MI

Comments about Hoover WindTunnel T-Series Bagged Vacuum:

This vacuum has been just okay for our family. It was purchased about 5 years ago and so far, we have had the belt break at least 3 times and we had to have it in once for service because the on-off switch wouldn't work right (according to the repair guy, that is a common occurence with these vacuums). It performs fairly well, but with a bagged vacuum, you have to remember to check the bag fullness pretty frequently or it will easily loose suction power. some of the design feels "cheap." The attachment comparment door falls off easily and the cord is always in the way. I would recommend doing a bit more research before considering this vacuum.

• Maneuverability:
  • Ease of Maintenance:
  • Suction Performance:
  • Versatility:

Hoover Vacuum Good Value

from Mount Vernon, MO

Comments about Hoover WindTunnel T-Series Bagged Vacuum:

I bought this Hoover Wind Tunnel Vacuum several months ago when my previous vacuum went out on us.  I had a Hoover before, but it was self-propelled and very heavy.  This time I was looking for something much lighter weight but that would still have good suction.  I looked at several different types and brands in the store, and this is the one the salesman recommended.  That surprised me as this was one of the least expensive models that he had.  Like I said, I've only had it a few months, so I don't know anything about its longevity.  But I have been pleased with how it works so far.  We have two cats, so trying to keep things hair-free is a challenge.  I think this vacuum does pretty well for us.  I especially like the attachment with the beater for cleaning furniture.  Most of my carpets are fairly low weave, I don't know how it would do with a high nap carpet.  I've never had a bagless so I don't know how they compare.