Other Vacuums:
Hoover
UH70055
Hoover Turbo Cyclonic Bagless Vacuum

Hoover Turbo Cyclonic Bagless Vacuum

Best vacuum I have ever owned

from Show Low, AZ.

About Me Frequent User

Pros

• Easy To Empty
  • Easy to Use
  • Efficient
  • Powerful/Good Suction

Cons

• Discontinued parts
  • Short Power Cord

• Carpet
  • Pet Hair

Comments about Hoover Turbo Cyclonic Bagless Vacuum:

Sucked up more then you could ever imagine.

• Primary use:
  • Personal

This hoover vacuum cleans way better than I thought it would!

from Saint Paul, MN

Comments about Hoover Turbo Cyclonic Bagless Vacuum:

This hoover vacuum has surpassed my expectations.  I set out to get a vacuum that was amazing, or told to be amazing and expensive, but on a sale, but instead I bought it just before I moved out, an after-thanksgiving day sale, but this one wasn't even on sale.  It was normal price at about 100 bucks. This was a good price for me.  So, I bought it, hoping it worked well.

I was looking for a hepa-filter, a quiet vacuum, and one that was easy to move (not too heavy and didnt stick on carpet). I had heard horror stories of vacuums quitting after only a year, or having issues getting stuck on carpets, or just having dust go into the air while vacuuming.  I didn't want that.

Well, It has been great.  You can see all the dust and such you pick up, which is interesting, it isn't very loud, and its easy to use!  Also, most importantly, I don't smell the dust smell you get from other non-hepa vacuums.

Thank you Hoover!

Suck like a PRO!

from Memphis, TN

Comments about Hoover Turbo Cyclonic Bagless Vacuum:

I had an OLD vacuum cleaner for years & found out that it was not doing me any good (dusts & allergens wise). So, my allergist recommended me to get a vacuum cleaner with a HEPA filter so I started searching for what I could get within my budget.

After all the researches & reviews, we decided to purchase this Hoover type. I was not picky about any name brands but hoped for the best.

The result was..... AMAZING! I have never seen that much dusts coming out of our little rug & felt so bad for my family (who has been staying around in the condition). The vacuum cleans everything! Plus, the bagless part is a plus.

Only thing that I wish to be better is that the small brush attachment can be loose & easily apart while vacuuming. Other than that, I am so happy vacuuming!!!