4.1

4.1

Pros

Cons

• Versatility:

Hoover Pet Vac: mostly great.

With two cats in a small apartment, getting a new vacuum when our old one broke was not an option, it was a necessity.  We chose the Hoover Pet Vac Rewind because it seemed like a good balance between a price we could afford and features we wanted.

In all, the Hoover Pet Vac Rewind has been a great vacuum.  The suction power is more than sufficient to clean up all the pet hair and tracked kitty litter that end up on our carpet on a daily basis.  I love that it has a HEPA filter and helps reduce allergens.  My apartment actually smells better after I've vacuumed, and it's easier to breathe.  The dust cup has a mechanism that's really easy to deal with- there's a lever attached to a flap that opens on the bottom to empty it, so you don't have to touch or remove the filter in the top of the cannister except on rare occasions to clear it.  Most of the time I don't even get any dust on my hands.

The only downfall of this vacuum is that it is fairly easy to break the belt that rotates the brush.  This is caused primarily by accidentally vacuuming up a long string or cord or anything that prevents the brush from turning.  This can be avoided by making sure that the area you are going to vacuum is clear of items that could get stuck in the brush.

Aside from this one complaint, I'm very satisfied with this vacuum and think it was well worth the price.

Decent vacuum

We received this vacuum as a Christmas gift after the birth of my son. We just needed a decent little vacuum and after 3 years, this one is still holding up decently. Beware though, that this vacuum may have been recalled. Check your serial numbers and contact the company if you find that yours has in fact been recalled. I believe it has to do with the cord. Anyway, this vacuum folds down pretty small for storage and has proven to be pretty simple to maintain. We simply dump the "gunk" out of the bagless "container" (I'm not quite sure that's the correct term) and periodically hand wash the filter in the sink and allow it to air dry. We lost the first filter and were able to purchase a new one from the Hoover website at a decent price. Just be sure to keep all of the pieces together while they are drying to avoid this. Don't be silly, like we were and wait until the next time you use the vacuum to put it all back together. My one warning, is not to use the carpet powders or use baking soda to freshen your carpets with this machine, as it will clog it. That has been the only downfall that I've noticed as of now.

Maneuverability
Very lightweight and folds down, ease to store and use.

Ease of Maintenance
No bags, just have to dump the yucky stuff out after use and occasionally clean out the "filter"

Suction Performance
Could use more suction but overall not bad.

Versatility
Comes with several different parts.

Sleek and nice design

Has held up pretty well over the past 3 years, don't use the carpet powder though.

Affordable Performance for Multiple Pets

from Norcross, GA

Comments about Hoover T-Series WindTunnel Pet Rewind Bagless Vacuum UH70210:

I replaced my previous pet vacuum for this one. Overall, the features I love the most are the vacuum's suction, as it's still going strong after five months and 4 pets (3 cats, 1 dog), the cord rewind, the cleanable filters and placement of the buttons.

I gave this vacuum an 8 for a few reasons.

#1: The cord could be longer in my opinion.
#2: The handle does not lie flat for vacuuming underneath extremely low tables, etc.
#3: The attachment tube (the slinky part) is too short.

Maneuverability
Maneuvers easily, however the handle does not lie flat for vacuuming underneath extremely low tables, etc.

Ease of Maintenance
I love the fact that the filters are washable and there are no bags. The washable filters have made this the most easy to maintain vacuum I've owned.

Suction Performance
The suction is fabulous. After nearly 5 months of sucking up pet hair from 3 cats and 1 dog, it's still as powerful as day one.

Versatility
I love that this vacuum can be used on hard surfaces as well as carpeted areas. Of course, most vacuums do this. The foldable handle for storage is nice, too.

Other than the short cords/tubes, I love the design of this vacuum. The placement of the buttons, cords, attachments, etc. are great. Plus, the fact that the attachment tube locks in place is great.

I've had no issues with this vacuum thus far. Again, I've owned it for 5 months and it has endured 3 cats, 1 dog, 2 adults and 1 teen.

• Versatility:

Works great on pet hair.

from Elko, Nevada

Comments about Hoover T-Series WindTunnel Pet Rewind Bagless Vacuum UH70210:

This was my second choice vacuum but as my first choice was a lot more expensive, this is the one that I went with. I have not been disappointed yet with it. This vacuum has great suction power and I do not have to go over things multiple times to get everything up, I go over it one time and everything is picked up very quickly and the first time. It has a lot of power and when I have to use the hose and the attachments things come up very fast and it does not seem to lose any suction power. I have dogs and cats and kids, so the hair that gets deposited all over my house can very quickly add up and become a huge disaster, but this vacuum helps to keep any hair problems at bay and sucks them all up without any trouble at all. I love that it is bag less and all that you have to do is click it out and dump it out very easily and put it right back in and keep going, no annoying changing bags, it is quick and easy to do. It maneuvers very well under things and around things, I just wish it was a ball type vacuum to make it turn a little easier.

• Versatility:

Great sweeper to pick up dog hair

Comments about Hoover T-Series WindTunnel Pet Rewind Bagless Vacuum UH70210:

Since we have 2 dogs, it seems like I am constantly sweeping. I even have a sweeper upstairs and downstairs to save myself from having to carry some of the larger sweepers throughout the house. I keep my Hoover T-Series WindTunnel Pet Rewind Bagless Vacuum upstairs, and I use it about two times a week.

This sweeper is powerful enough to sweep up all the dog hair throughout the bedrooms and hallways. I like that there is a sweeper that stays inside the sweeper. You just pull it out when you want to start sweeping and push a button when you're done sweeping for it to retract back inside the sweeper.

This sweeper is really powerful, and it has a setting for both hardwood and carpet. There is also an attachment for using under furniture and in corners. Although I don't think this attachment is the most powerful, it still helps clean hard to reach places.

Since I never seem to have sweeper bags around my house, I actually like that this is bagless. It's easy to remove the canister. You just have to be careful when you empty it into the trash that you don't spill any of the dirt.

• Versatility:

A heavy duty cleaning machine that is light on price

from north augusta sc

Comments about Hoover T-Series WindTunnel Pet Rewind Bagless Vacuum UH70210:

This vacuum is the best one that I have ever owned! I have multiple cats and one dog that shed hair all over the house and this vacuum works wonders! I have bought many cheap store brand vacuum's that last for about a year. This is one heavy duty vacuum that works wonders! It picks up dirt on the first pass over carpet, wood and any other type of surface. I love how you do not need any extra vacuum bags. All you do is empty the container after each time you vacuum. You do not have to buy additional bags which can save you a lot of money. The vacuum is incredibly easy to maneuver and it is easy to clean around corners of the house. It is easy to clean and maintain the vacuum. The usually replace the air filter every few months. There are also various attachments that you can use with the vacuum to suction dirt under couches. The vacuum is also attractive and made of high quality materials. The vacuum is a little bit loud when you use it, but this is the same as other vacuums. This is the only quality that prevented it from getting a perfect ten score.

Ease of Maintenance
Just empty the dirt from the compartment

Pretty good vacuum

Comments about Hoover T-Series WindTunnel Pet Rewind Bagless Vacuum UH70210:

I bought this vacuum about two years ago. It performs well when it comes to dirt and pet hair and dander. If you keep it clean, including the canister, and all filters, it out performs all my previous vacuums combined. My only issue is that you HAVE to keep the filters extremely clean. This was a problem we encountered when sand got into the motor. Hoover repaired it and replaced the filters but now we keep a spare set of filters on hand for when we have to clean them because you have to allow time for them to completely dry before using. At the shop I was told this is a common issue with this model. Most people don't clean the filters regularly enough to avoid damage to the motor. We were lucky they agreed to fix it at no cost. There was a recall on this unit but the issue was fixed prior to purchase and aside from the filter issues I have had no real problems with this vacuum.

• Versatility:

Hoover great for baby floor cleaning

from Toledo, Ohio

Comments about Hoover T-Series WindTunnel Pet Rewind Bagless Vacuum UH70210:

We just got this vacuum because our 9 month old daughter finds every crumb to eat off the floor and our last vacuum wouldn't get low enough to the carpet or wood floor to get the small stuff. I have to say this Hoover does a good job at that . Also the retractable cord is my favorite part because when the kids vacuum they never wind it up right and it looks sloppy, so we love this feature. Also the removable arms for cleaning couch cushions etc work well. The vacuum is a little heavy compared to my last one but it definitely gets the job done. Cleaning out the canister is simple and the canister does not come off easy as my 10 month old hasnt figured it out so for our family it has been safe in that aspect. It does not store away easy but I would rather have a powerful vacuum then one that is cute. It also has nice foot pedals for retracting the handle for oh position and it is pretty user friendly.

This is a great vacuum!

from Albuquerque, NM

Comments about Hoover T-Series WindTunnel Pet Rewind Bagless Vacuum UH70210:

We have a dog and 2 cats that shed a lot and we have found this vacuum really picks up the hair. The dog has long hair (and lots of it!) so this vacuum is used on a daily basis and does a great job. It is very easy to remove the canister and empty it without getting dirty. The canister parts disassemble easily so you even stubborn hair is easy to empty out. It also cleans up an incredible amount of other dirt and dust. It is not a light weight vacuum, I can find it heavy to use since we have a very large home, but little extra weight it has is worth the cleaning I get. We also have stairs and find it very easy to use the vacuum attachments to get them clean. I also love the retractable cord- with a push of a button the cord retracts into the machine which makes it easy to store and we don't have any worries about wearing the electrical cord down from wrapping it around the machine.

• Versatility:

The only vacuum I'll ever buy

from Genoa, WV

Comments about Hoover T-Series WindTunnel Pet Rewind Bagless Vacuum UH70210:

This is the longest amount of time I've ever own a vacuum cleaner. I have 3 rowdy children who have single hand-idly destroyed every single vacuum I've bought since they were born EXCEPT THIS ONE. Just like clockwork, I would purchase a vacuum in January. After I bought this one... February rolled around and it dawned on me.. I still had a working vacuum cleaner. The next January rolled around, it was still working great. I've had it for 4 years now. It has survived fishing tackle, legos and everything else you can imagine.

Maneuverability
It works great and it's very heavy. I don't every have a problem using it anywhere in my home.

Ease of Maintenance
It's actually quite easy to work on. I've had it apart a few times digging out this and that. It's also pretty easy to clear out if you stuff it full (sometimes people don't empty it like they should)

Suction Performance
4 years and it still works great. This is even after the wet carpet fresh fiasco.

Versatility
It's great for your home but it's a pain to drag outside to clean your car out with.

The design is attractive and functional and works great

I cannot stress more about the durability of this sweeper. It has saved me so much money.

Powerful vacuum

Comments about Hoover T-Series WindTunnel Pet Rewind Bagless Vacuum UH70210:

This is probably the powerful vacuum for the money. I was really impressed with the power of the motor. The attachments seem to work pretty good too. The only drawback is that it is kind of clumsy to empty. Overall the Windtunnel line of vacuums are probably the best vacuums on the market. This is my second favorite vacuumed, second to the self-propelled version of the Windtunnel.

Clean Carpets!

Comments about Hoover T-Series WindTunnel Pet Rewind Bagless Vacuum UH70210:

I recently purchased this product and I have have not gone a day without vacuuming since. I own 2 dogs both short haired but still hairy never the less. I used this vacuum and on my first run, I was astonished at how much this product picked up from my carpets. I could not believe what my other vacuum was leaving behind. With each use, this vacuum amazes me and I definitely would recommend it if you have any type of pet that sheds.