Other Vacuums:

Hoover Max Extract 60 Pressure Pro Carpet Deep Cleaner with Bonus Solution

Pros

Cons

• Versatility:

Thought it was going to be better

Comments about Hoover Max Extract 60 Pressure Pro Carpet Deep Cleaner with Bonus Solution:

This machine was purchased to replace an existing carpet cleaner that I had for years. The old model was given to my mother. We bought this new one, and I was a bit disappointed that the suction was not nearly as efficient as the previous, cheaper model. It left the carpets wetter and leaked out the back when you let the arm down. I also noticed that it wasn't cleaning stained areas as well. I really thought the roto scrubbers would do a better job, but I guess I was wrong. It does have an upholstery wand, which is nice when you want to clean a couch or chairs. I think they should improve this model and we consumers really expect more when shelling out this kind of money. I would not recommend this cleaner just on the fact alone that it leaves carpets this wet. That is not healthy and can really damage your home and your investments.

Maneuverability
Large and clunky.

Ease of Maintenance
Easy to put and dump water.

Suction Performance
Not pleased.

Versatility
Carpets and Upholstery.

It looks like it would clean well, and then when you get home, nope.

I don't see this one lasting a long time.

• Versatility:

Love it but wish they had customer service to assist.

from Charlotte, NC

I have read so many reviews about so many vacuums when looking. The best reviews I saw were for this one the internet and I am soo glad I got it! We loved it! OF course, like anything else, I hate that I have to clean it every time we use it otherwise, this product works like professional products I have seen! Quick dry (make sure you use it correctly per instructions) ... clean and spray going forward and then let lever go and pull back to extract and dry! Love this! We use it regularly and have owned it for over 2 years now! The only thing I am super disappointed in is that the container of the vacuum that holds the water and cleaning solution ... the little plastic at the bottom that controls the outflow is broken. It HAS been broken not too long after we had used the vacuum and no matter how many times I have tried to call to get Hoover customer service (per the sticker on the vacuum), I have NEVER been able to reach anyone. I am constantly on hold listening to the IVR and I have yet to get anyone to find out about how to get a replacement part or whatever it was I needed. With that small plastic part broken on the bottom of the tank or container, the flow of the solution and water is extremely wasteful and I feel ripped off. Otherwise, the performance is great. Hoover obviously sucks with customer service and you are not able to even get through and contact anyone even during MANY business hours EST. Ridiculous.

Ease of Maintenance
Clean all the small parts and the big. Take it apart to ensure clean parts and long usage. Just be careful with parts and to not break them otherwise, you will NEVER be able to get a hold of anyone to get replacement parts or service. Also, good cleaning prevents mildew build up and smell.

hate that I can't get replacement parts, I looked in their catalog and they do not even have what I need aside from the fact I cannot ever contact customer service because it puts you on listening to music as hold and never gets you to a rep. YES! I have hold on the phone for an hour at a time. And I believe one time I left a message for a call back. Nothing ... no one. UGH!

• Versatility:

It really does deep clean and saves you lots of time!

When we got the carpet cleaner out of the box it came with a few pieces to assemble. It was very easy to assemble and the directions were very clear. My son quickly seen that one compartment was marked detergent and the other water, so it was very easy to set up. We had a little fun and really wanted to put our new carpet shampooer to the test. I had my son color with marker on a piece of scrap carpet. I gave him some ravioli and orange juice that he spilled on the carpet. He thought this was too much fun! We rubbed it in to the carpet and then picked up any large pieces of food.

After going over the carpet several times, all of the stains actually came out! We love that the carpet was dry so quickly. This is so important especially when you have children. No wet socks! The 60 counter rotating brushes really do their job when removing the stains. The trigger to wash was so convenient and it was very easy to move across the carpet. I love that it separates the clean and dirty water. It was also very easy to fill, empty, and clean. We give this deep carpet cleaner an A+! We were quite impress after it cleaned the mess we had made!

• Versatility:

This machine extracts the soil and brightens the carpet easily.

from Gainesville, VA

This machine cleans and brightens the carpet while drying quickly. The water is heated which helps to remove soil and stains.

Maneuverability
This machine is very easy to handle while cleaning. The attachment for the stairs is onboard and with the long hose,it reaches up the straircase.

Ease of Maintenance
So easy to take apart to rinse the resovoir . Also a breeze to fill the tank with solution and water.

Suction Performance
The water is removed while the heat helps to dry the carpets. This makes for quick drying time as well.

Versatility
This can be used on carpets or bare floors. This makes cleaning a breeze.

I like the compact design which makes it easy to handle. The tanks are easy to fill and empty. The hose is onboard and easy to manipulate while cleaning.

The machine is sturdy without being cumbersome. The materials used are strong and durable.