2.7
Hoover Mach Multi-Chamber Cyclonic Bagless Vacuum

Hoover Mach Multi-Chamber Cyclonic Bagless Vacuum

2.7

Best one I have Had!!!

I have 4 kids and have gone through I couldn't tell you how many vacuums.  We live in the country so trying to keep dust and dirt out of the house is a never ending battle.  This vacuum cleaner has been the best one I have ever used.

All the other bagless vacuums come with filters that need replaced, which are very expensive, or say that you can wash them, which you can, it's just they get packed with dust and dirt so easily that you vacuum one strip and then clean filter..........With this vacuum cleaner there is no filter to be replaced, no clogging.

It's light weight and the handle adjusts to your height.

Powerful Suction but overheats easily and shuts itself off!

This vacuum cleaner had one of the best ratings for the price. With two cats, one dog, and an old shag carpet, the amps and suction power seemed ideal for my family. However, we have discovered that it has an automatic shut-off mechanism when it overheats - which is every 15 minutes!!!!! AND it can't be re-started for at least an hour. Talk about inconvenient! This was a total waste of money I could ill-afford to spend.

Powerful Suction but overheats easily and shuts itself off!

from Orange, CA

Comments about Hoover Mach Multi-Chamber Cyclonic Bagless Vacuum:

This thing sucks. It shuts off every few minutes.

from Harrisburg, PA

Comments about Hoover Mach Multi-Chamber Cyclonic Bagless Vacuum:

I loved this vacuum when we first got it.  It cleaned really well and was easy to clean.  Now a year later I curse it everytime I use it.  I'm trying to clean the whole house but every few minutes it shuts off because it is over heating.  Then I have to wait an hour or so until it will start again.  I clean out the chamber and shake out the filter but it never fails to shut off in a few more minutes.  So I'm in a situation where company is coming and I can't vacuum the house because I can only clean 15 mins worth before waiting an hour for the thing to cool.  Do not buy this vacuum.  It really stinks.  I paid the big bucks thinking I'd be getting a quality Hoover, but alas it was not what a Hoover should be.

Horrible!

from Lansing, MI

Comments about Hoover Mach Multi-Chamber Cyclonic Bagless Vacuum:

I purchased this Hoover Mach 5 vacumn cleaner bc it looked like a quality, nice vacumn cleaner. DO NOT BE FOOLED! This is the WORST vacumn I have ever purchased. I owned this vacumn for 5 months when it started shutting off on me randomly while vacumning. I took it to a repair place and they said it is shutting off bc its overheating due to all the filters. Hoover's warrenty center would do nothing for me so I tried taking it back to Walmart. Luckally they allowed me to exchange it for an identical product. Okay we'll start fresh, maybe it was a bad one. NO this one sucks too! Not in a good way! lol I shuts off all the time and doesn't pick up anything. Yes it does work wonderfully the first couple weeks. But after that its junk. Do not waste your money on this Dyson look alike- its CRAP!

don't waste your money on a hoover

Comments about Hoover Mach Multi-Chamber Cyclonic Bagless Vacuum:

Wanted to buy a nice vacuum under 350.00.Well thought I found it except after 1 month it stopped sucking,it was always clogged and now you cant use it for more than 5 minutes or it will blow its fuse.Also the main belt that's supposed to last the lifetime of the vacuum well we replaced it 5 times.This vacuum is nothing but a piece of junk.Im never going to buy a Hoover again.Also i called them and they could care less.

Don't buy a Hoover Mach 5

from Mobile, AL

Comments about Hoover Mach Multi-Chamber Cyclonic Bagless Vacuum:

The Hoover Mach 5 vacuum is the worst vacuum I have every owned.  I have bought other Hoover bagged vacuums and they have worked great. The Mach 5 vacuum overheats and the cord gets hot. I bought one and it caught on fire where the cord is rewound. It was replaced with another Mach 5 Vacuum. I have to shut it off when vacuuming because it gets overheated. I have written Hoover about this and have recommended that they recall the vacuum. One person wrote back and admitted there was a problem with the vacuum but did not offer to replace it with anything else. She said just make sure the permanent filters were clean. If the top filter is the least bit dirty it stops suckilng and really gets hot. It does not pick up pet hair. It barely picks up dirt. After vacuuming, I dust mop and it is full of dirt and hair. Do not buy this vacuum. Save your money and buy one that will last for a while. Emptying the bagless vacuum is such a chore and very unsanitary because you have to put your hands inside and pull the dirt out.

works great on pet hair!

from Wilmington, NC

Comments about Hoover Mach Multi-Chamber Cyclonic Bagless Vacuum:

I really like my Bissel! I had electrolux and dirt devil previously and the Bissel does the best job on pet hair, as we have 2 dogs and 3 cats! I'm a little impaired with osteoarthritis and everything seems heavy to me. Sorry.

Finally one that fits my needs.

from Oxnard, CA

Comments about Hoover Mach Multi-Chamber Cyclonic Bagless Vacuum:

Just recently got this based on the popular reviews on this site and I have to say, I absolutely love it. The weight is light and very durable. The noise is average but the suction is what i love the most. Very powerful than all the prior vacuums that I owned. I would recommend this to anyone! The structure is storage friendly as well! A+ product!!

Better than Dyson

from Warminster, PA

Comments about Hoover Mach Multi-Chamber Cyclonic Bagless Vacuum:

Purchased this item about 3 months ago and it's better than the Dyson my mother has.  Picks up wonderful, easy to empty container & filter cleaning is a breeze.  Would recommend this to everyone.  My only complaint is not a long enough hose for the attachments but still all in all a great product.

great for family, but not for famliy with pets

from South Bend, IN

Comments about Hoover Mach Multi-Chamber Cyclonic Bagless Vacuum:

When we first purchased this vaccum, it worked great, but within 6 months it could not handle the pet hair and the hand tool quit spinning to pick up the dog hair on the couch.  The filter was not easy to clean.  The cyclinder held quite a bit of dust and hair, but the hair kept clogging the holes where the debris came in.  I think the vaccum would be great for apartments.  We live on the lake and have a high traffic with pets home. I would not buy this vaccum again.  I need more power. Empty time could be very dusty.

I love this vaccum

from Thornton, CA

Comments about Hoover Mach Multi-Chamber Cyclonic Bagless Vacuum:

This vaccum Is great. The pet attacment i thought i would use i dont but overall i like it. If i had to say anything negitive i would said the hose it not long enough and emptying the tunnell is dirty. Great vaccumm if you have pets and lots of dust. Would recamend it