Other Vacuums:

Hoover Hand Held Wet/Dry Hand Vacuum

Pros

Cons

• Versatility:

I like this little hand held vacuum!

from lakeland, florida

Comments about Hoover Hand Held Wet/Dry Hand Vacuum:

This hand held vacuum is great! It holds a charge nicely, so I can use it for a long time before I have to recharge it on the wall charger. Also, it sucks up little messes very easily. I do not have to empty it as often as other handheld vacuums I have had in the past either, which I really like. The cost is very affordable and I have had this one for awhile now with no issues at all. I use it a lot for my daughter, when she has snacks. I always know where she is, because I can follow her trail of Cheerios with my handheld vacuum and I will always find her at the end! If you need a really good handheld vacuum for your home, but do not want to spend an exorbitant amount of money, this is definitely the vacuum for you! I would recommend it over a lot of other handhelds on the market because of the price and the quality. Also, the design is very nice! It looks good on my wall and is not an eyesore like some others ones.

• Versatility:

A great buy for the little things

Comments about Hoover Hand Held Wet/Dry Hand Vacuum:

I bought this little vacuum for the sole purpose of cleaning out my vehicles. I have a couple of Shop-Vac's but I really got tired of dragging it around, and dealing with the chord coming unplugged. I like this vacuum because its portable, and has absolutely no chord, which is the most appealing part of this Hoover. Its very versatile for what I use it for, and it always sucks up everything off the floor. This little vacuum never has any issues with suction, and always seems to run very strong. It has a great battery life too, so if you plan to use it for a longer period of time, there is no issue of the battery dying. Its very easy to clean too. It comes apart very easy, and goes back together just as easy as you took it apart. All in all, this is a great little vacuum to use for little jobs like cleaning a car or truck. The price is right, and if your thinking about buying it, you really will not regret it.

LOVE this vacuum

from Greer, SC

Comments about Hoover Hand Held Wet/Dry Hand Vacuum:

We received this vacuum as a Christmas present and with two small children we have already used it several times. This little vacuum is amazing at picking up messes little people (and big people) make. Whether wet (cereal spills) or dry (rice spills, etc.), this little vacuum will pick it right up. It is also fabulous for cleaning out the car. It's just the right size to get under the seats and into all the crevices. My husband will even use it! It's not too bulky and comes with an incredibly convenient wall mount for easier storage. We have thoroughly enjoyed having this vacuum and would highly recommend it for anyone with children looking for a handheld vacuum.

Maneuverability
not too bulky. great size!

Ease of Maintenance
seems like a very well-made product

Suction Performance
it's picked up everything we've tried it on.

Versatility
picks up both wet and dry messes

you can watch it picking up stuff. easy to hold.

has held up very well

Decent power, but bulky.

Comments about Hoover Hand Held Wet/Dry Hand Vacuum:

This vacuum is not one of my favorites. I purchased it for cleaning my stairs instead of using a larger vacuum, yet it was not nearly as helpful or light as I expected after the fourth or fifth stair... The handle tended to hurt my hands after a while and the power left much to be desired....

Works Great

from Hugo, MN

Comments about Hoover Hand Held Wet/Dry Hand Vacuum:

While I haven't used it a lot, for the times that I have used it, it works great. I keep it in the back of our van for spills or accidents. With 4 small kids it's come in handy for crumbs and mud tracked in. A quick little fix. The sucking power is great, too. I've had other ones in the past and they didn't work great, this one is a great purchase though.

• Versatility:

Works great for quick and easy cleanup!

from Davison, MI

Comments about Hoover Hand Held Wet/Dry Hand Vacuum:

We have been very pleased with this handheld vacuum. We keep it in or kitchen and it works perfectly and quickly to clean up unexpected spills of dried goods, etc. We have never used it for its "wet" cleanup feature, so I cannot attest to its value in that department. I also like it because it is lightweight and easy for my children to use. In fact, every night after dinner it is one of our four children's jobs to clean under and around the table. It's easy enough to use that my three year old can manuever it effectively with no problem.

• Versatility:

HandVac is great for getting up any mess!

from Roanoke, VA

Comments about Hoover Hand Held Wet/Dry Hand Vacuum:

I got a gift card recently and top on my list was finding a handvac that I could use around the house. Since having a child that now is able to get around into anything and makes quite a mess anytime he eats I feel like I have been cleaning nonstop! So it sure did help to not have to bring out my big vacuum everytime and instead have something handy that I could grab everytime my son ate. It works great! It sucks up his wet food--sticky food like macceroni and rice. It also was helpful when recently I knocked over one of my spices and made a huge mess on the floor that I was able to suck right up. The vacuum is very easy to clean out--everything just pops apart and you can see everything. Also it seems to hold a charge pretty well and I love having a charger that I can just slide the vacuum onto. The only thing I have to complain about is that you have to hold the on button to get it to vacuum, there isn't like a switch that stays put while you are working and that you can turn off after.  But I love it!

powerful and convenient little hand vac

from Eugene, OR

Comments about Hoover Hand Held Wet/Dry Hand Vacuum:

I wanted a cordless handheld vacuum for a long time before we finally settled on the Hoover S1120 Handheld Wet?/Dry handheld vacuum. I did a lot of research on the internet and read quite a few reviews over at Amazon.com. Eventually it was between this vacuum and a Dir Devil handheld. The Dirt Devil was also cordless and actually had a higher voltage for supposedly more suction, but was not a wet/dry vacuum and didn't have a wall mount for charging, just a standard ac adapter wall cable.

I'm happy that we chose this vacuum. It works really well for what I need. I use it to clean up my son's high chair and the dining room floor after meals most often. I also use it for the area rug in our living room and kitchen when I see crumbs. I haven't yet used it to pick up a significant liquid spill but am confident that it will do the job well.

My only complaint is that it's very loud and has a high pitch to it. I make sure my 13 month old son is far away when I operate it as to not startle him or hurt his ears.

This Hoover wet dry vac is wonderful.

from Puyallup, WA

Comments about Hoover Hand Held Wet/Dry Hand Vacuum:

I recieved my Hoover wet dry vac as a gift and I really love it because it is so easy to use on furniture and claning up messes from my granddaughter. No matter what is spilled wet or dry it  can get cleaned up. I have a front load washer/dryer combo & when I clean out the lint holder there is always a lot of water that runs all over the floor but now I have my Hoover to clean up the water which means less mess to clean up & less towels to wash,

My friends who have seen this have said they want to get themselves one & I tell them how easy it is to use especially since it is a dry & wet vac.

I just use warm water & soap to wash the canister out when needed And hang it on the charger when not using.