Other Vacuums:

Hoover Conquest Bagless Vacuum C1800010

Hoover Conquest works very well

from San Jose, CA

Comments about Hoover Conquest Bagless Vacuum C1800010:

With a large family and our vacuum almost always in use, I have found that I finally found the ideal cleaner in the Hoover Conquest Bagless. There is nothing worse than finishing up cleaning a room to find the bag is full and no spares to be had. Wonderful vacuum that the whole family seems to use.

• Maneuverability:
  • Ease of Maintenance:
  • Suction Performance:
  • Versatility:

Sorry I have a Hoover 1800010 Bagless Upright Vacuum Sweeper.

from small town, OH

Comments about Hoover Conquest Bagless Vacuum C1800010:

I purchased a Hoover C1800010 Bagless Upright Vacuum Sweeper and I am not pleased with it.  The only good  thing I can say about the vacuum sweeper is that it does do a good job of vacuuming my carpets.  Using it is another whole story.  It is heavy and awkward to push.  It is quite expensive and I thought I was making  a good investment as the sweeper would clean thoroughly, would be user friendly,  and would be a sweeper I would have for a long time.  It does clean thoroughly but it is  not user friendly and I am not sure that I will have it for a long time.   I absolutely hate the bagless feature.  It is so very mess to empty the dirt cup and I find that to keep some of the mess down it is necessary for me to rinse out the dirt cup to cut down on the amount of dust and dirt from floating out and back into my house.  I often take the dirt cup outside and empty the cup to prevent dust and dirt particles from flying about my freshly vacuumed rooms.  The vacuum sweeper is heavy and difficult for me to maneuver, so whenever I can, I ask my husband to please do the vacuuming.  It does have a very long cord--50 feet long--but it can get in your way.  This feature is good as you do not have to plug and unplug your sweeper.  This is a man's vacuum sweeper and not one designed for use by women.  No, I would not recommend this Hoover sweeper.  I have owned and used  Hoover before, and liked them so I decided to go with Hoover again.  This model, however, I do not like.