4.1

4.1

Pros

Cons

• Air Flow:

A real lifesaver in hot weather but not without drawbacks.

Although I have an excellent built-in wall unit air conditioner, there are times when all I need is a good fan and that has proven to be my *Honeywell Super Turbo High Performance Fan*.  It has saved my life through two summers now and that hasn't always been easy since I live on the top floor of our building with a lot of southern exposure and heat can be a real problem at times.

I love the way the fan tilts to various angles and has three settings.  It is also lightweight and easy to move about.  Unless I have it on the lowest setting, it is a tad loud especially if I'm trying to listen to music or my television but the cooling effect is worth this problem.  One thing which I have noticed is that this fan cannot be dissembled and thus cleaned thoroughly -- at least neither I nor anyone else has figured out how to take it apart and the instruction manual didn't help in this respect either.  Aside from vacuuming or dusting what I can reach, there is no way to clean the inner workings of this fan and I feel that this may ultimately shorten the life span of the product.

Although I will take off a star for that problem, I must say that in all other respects, my *Honeywell Super Turbo High Performance Fan* has done a wonderful job on some of the hottest days.  I don't know what I would have done without it.

A portable fan that delivers. But how do you clean it??

The Honeywell Super Turbo Fan is sold at an affordable price and is available in black and in white. It works great, but has one serious flaw. It can't be cleaned.
Read complete review

Air Flow
We were so impressed with the air flow of this fan that we went out and bought three more just like it. One for each bedroom in the house. It works great and can be set on three different speeds. The 'low' setting is so effective, that's all we use on most evenings in the summer.

Couldn't be easier to use! Remove it from the box, plug it in, and turn it on the power level of your choice. It can be used on any flat surface.

Because the blades are protected by the grid in the front, you don't have to worry about children sticking their fingers into the blades, or pets accidentally coming in contact with them.

Very durable in design. Although the exterior is made of just plastic, it's a heavy-duty plastic that seems to take a beating. We've dropped ours several times, and the fans haven't broke. They work just as good now as they did when we purchased them.

The design seemed great when we first bought the fans. But, after using them for several months, one factor became apparent. You CANNOT CLEAN THE FAN BLADES. Believe me, I've tried taking it apart, I've tried using dust cloths, Swiffer cloths, and even a damp toothbrush. There is no way at all to clean the inside of the fan when it gets dirty.

Although the fan works very well, the design is simply not practical. Fans attract dust and if you cannot remove the dust from the fan, you are basically spreading dirt, dust, and other debris all over the house each time you use the fan.

Pretty good table fan

Comments about Honeywell Super Turbo High Performance Fan:

I purchased this fan online thinking it was the larger version I saw in a store earlier. Turned out I bought the one shown here, but it actually turned out to be okay because it fits on my desk perfectly. I like that I can have it facing me or I can turn it upward toward the ceiling a little bit if I don't want it to hit me square on. There are 3 settings and can be adjusted with a knob on the back. It does make some noise, especially on the highest setting, but I actually appreciate that at night because it helps me fall sleep easier. The whole thing is made of a heavy plastic, including the base, but due to it being smaller it stands up just fine. I have had it on the floor as well as on my couch, and it has not turned over.
It really helps right now because it is getting hotter as we get into summer. I am not sure if it will do as much good once we get into the 90's, so far I have used it between the mid 70's and 89 degrees. It is actually better than a box fan I was using with force, although the smaller size limits the area.
I would buy the brand again for sure, and this size for a small area such as another desk or table.

Great Quiet Little Fan

from Des Moines, IA

Comments about Honeywell Super Turbo High Performance Fan:

I absolutely love this little fan and the fact that it can target the air so well. I originally bought it one summer when my apartment's air conditioner struggled to keep up. I loved that I could have my curling iron and my hair straightener on, and I could keep my bathroom from heating up with this fan. But, because my sister was always cold, she didn't get too cold because I could point this only at me. I prefer that it doesn't oscillate, but I could see people finding that to be a disadvantage. I have found that my husband likes this fan when he sleeps, as well, because it works so well and doesn't make me cold.

This is a very intuitive and simple product to use.

This fan is very durable compared to other similar fans on the market. The plastic is actually very thick and I could see this fan being very difficult to break.

I like white fans as opposed to other colors, even though it shows dirt and dust more easily.

• Air Flow:

it is a good companion to have in your dorm.

Comments about Honeywell Super Turbo High Performance Fan:

I own this fan since last fall and it has been working perfectly fine with me. As a college student, it serves me well enough to escape summer hotness. Keep is mind that it does not rotate side to side or it does not have automatic rotation. As a result, it keeps you cool only one part of you body while keeping the other sides hot. Also, it can get frustrating because it doesnt move and you probably dont want to be cooled off at your head the whole night. and for its size, it pretty small and you have to place it in a end table or small chair to keep it as high as your bed. Overall., its acceptable.

• Air Flow:

The BEST Little Fan out there!!!

from Dixon, CA

Comments about Honeywell Super Turbo High Performance Fan:

First I would like to say.. we have gone through so many table fans. We bought this fan last year and loved it. It has run non-stop since we purchased it.. and let me add it is still working now in our bedroom where our air conditioner doesn't send much cool air too. It totally cools off our master bedroom.
So this year I bought another one for our living room. It gets so hot where we live.. this fan has saved us from the heat. It blows our air conditioner air through our house. You can set the room at one side of the room.. and feel the air on the other side of the room. It is that awesome!!!!
I recommend this for anyone that is looking for a great fan with high power at a low price!!

Air Flow
This has a were powerful motor.. not loud either... and pushes air all the way across a room.

Our first fan that we purchased is still working. And it has been running pretty much non-stop since we bought it last summer!!!!

• Air Flow:

Affordable and Effective Fan!

Comments about Honeywell Super Turbo High Performance Fan:

I bought this fan several years ago and it is still working great! This fan is super affordable and effective. I like that this fan is small, so I can move it around my apartment if I need to. It had three speeds and can angle to point in different directions. The fan blows strongly on all levels, and I can really feel a breeze when it is on! It also helps circulate the AC wall unit cool air in my living room to the rest of the apartment.

• Air Flow:

A portable fan that delivers. But how do you clean it??

from Jacksonville, NC

• Air Flow:

It moves air but is too loud!

from Jackson, MO

Comments about Honeywell Super Turbo High Performance Fan:

This fan was purchased to help move air. Boy does it! The problem is it is so loud, even on the lowest setting. It moves the air well but don't set it near anything that could get blown away. Not a good fan to use while viewing television! Also, it sits so close to the floor that you can't really feel the air move (accept on your feet) so we have set it up higher which does help some.

Honeywell Super Turbo High Performance Fan done well!

from Nampa, ID

Comments about Honeywell Super Turbo High Performance Fan:

Our home office is just a small bedroom with bad air circulation, so my husband and I decided we needed a fan and agreed upon the Honeywell Super Turbo High Performance Fan. We absolutely love the choice we made and the couldn't live without this fan now! The fan itself is the perfect size for the office, it is lightweight and small! But for a small fan, it is extremely powerful! So, for a decent, affordable price you can have amazing power, saved space and finally feel cooled and content! There are three levels on this fan, which is great. However, the only downfall in my opinion is that the fan can only be tilted up or down. Other than that, it is a great buy and will serve its purpose! I recommend!

The Honeywell works great

from Agate, CO

Comments about Honeywell Super Turbo High Performance Fan:

I was in the market for a new fan last summer and I'm really happy I settled for the Honeywell Super Turbo fan. This fan does an awesome job keeping the air distributed evenly around my bedrooms. It is pretty small and compact so you won't even notice it is taking up any space in your rooms and it has enough power to keep your rooms cool during those hot summer days. It is small yet powerful. The only negative thing about the fan is that it may be too noisy for some so that may bother them when they are sleeping with this thing on. The fan is good quality so I would expect this to last long and not fall apart like my old fan. It has a solid base so you won't have to worry about it tipping over. If you are looking for a fan this summer, I recommend this one.

Cool down with this Honeywell Fan!

from Baltimore, MD

Comments about Honeywell Super Turbo High Performance Fan:

Although we have central air conditioning, I don't like to turn it on till temperatures outside get really high because our electric rates are sky high in our city. With this fan, on warm spring and summer days, I can either forgo the air conditioning, or keep the setting a bit higher than normal as the fan works perfectly to help distribute the cooler air from the air conditioner. We have two of these - one for the living room/dining room area which tends to get very hot in the summer; the other, in the kitchen, which tends to get very hot during warm seasons! The size is perfect for my small, hallway kitchen. I have it set on the floor near the opening of my pantry, keeping it out of the way, yet positioned in such a way as to cool off the whole kitchen and part of the dining room area! Thanks to these fans our electric bill goes down, even in the hottest months. I recommend the Honeywell Super Turbo High Performance Fan to anyone wishing to cut back on their electric bill during the months of air conditioning usage!