3.5
HT-800
Honeywell Super Turbo High Performance Fan

Honeywell Super Turbo High Performance Fan

3.5

The Honeywell Super Turbo Fan is a good fan, great power!

from Sterling Heights, MI

Comments about Honeywell Super Turbo High Performance Fan:

We bought this fan to circulate the air in our son's room. This fan is small but very powerful. We place it near the floor vent and it draws the hot/cold air up and around just as we wished. It moves the air around but I don't find it to be too loud, which is wonderful. He is 5 months old and sleeps with a white noise machine anyway, so I don't worry about the fan noise in his room at all, he sleeps right through it with no issues at all. It's a great fan to have since you can point it blowing straight up in the air to circulate stagnant air around a room. Our son's room is on the upper (hotter) level of our house and we definitely needed something powerful to get the air moving in his room, especially at night when he sleeps. I'm happy with this fan!

Wow...

from Lawrence, KS

Comments about Honeywell Super Turbo High Performance Fan:

When you turn this fan on, you will say wow... Both positive and negative ways.

First, let's focus on positive :-) This fan is very powerful. It is so small, but I think it is more powerful than my other bigger one. You can put it everywhere on the desk, shelf, countertop etc... Great size for small room!

Okay, negative next. This fan is LOUD. I mean very very loud. You cannot sleep if you have this fan on even with ear plugs. Secondly, it is impossible to clean this fan. I don't know how to open to reach the actual fan part. It collects dust and hair (especially because I have two long haired cats). Thirdly, after few years, it lost its stability. When I want it to face straight, it goes back to face up! I have to try three or four times to make it force straight... Then, I hear loud click! and find out that it went back to its original direction (facing up). Ugh.

I think it is good fan, but it also has lots of problems. We don't use them too much except when we go out and leave our cats in summer. I don't want them to be too hot, so I leave this fan on and put it on the floor. When I come back, I see my cats sleeping in front of the fan (at least 3 feet away). Very cute :-)