Other Humidifiers:
Honeywell Quietcare HCM-6013i Humidifier

Honeywell Quietcare HCM-6013i Humidifier

Good value for the money.

Comments about Honeywell Quietcare HCM-6013i Humidifier:

We have a wood burning stove in our new house so a high output humidifier was a must. This one is pretty good. We keep it running on high nearly all the time, and I can definitely tell the difference keeping the air from getting too dry. It is not exactly a "quiet" product, but it is better than others I've run across. It does have a nice feature that allows you to set the humidity level and it will turn off and on as needed. Also, the three different fans speeds allows you some flexibility on the noise level. If you need a quiet operation for watching TV, etc., then we just turn it down to the lowest level.

Output Volume
Output seems to be pretty good. We have a relatively small house, and it does a good job for the whole area. It does take quite a bit of refilling, however. With the speeds we run, it will not run a whole twenty four hour time periods without needing to be refilled. However, the two sides lets me refill one while the other is still outputting.

It's a little hard to maneuver the tanks under me kitchen sink. It would be easier it they were shorter and fatter, rather than tall and thinner.

• Output Volume: