Other Air Purifiers:

Honeywell QuietClean Compact Tower Air Purifier

Works like a charm!

from Gilbert, AZ

Comments about Honeywell QuietClean Compact Tower Air Purifier:

I keep this in my office, where our litter box is also located. I have noticed a considerable cut down on "dust" from the litterbox. There is no smell in there and the air feels and smells clean. I am very pleased with our Honeywell Quiet Clean

Ease of Maintenance
The filter comes and cleans so easily. Its really not a big deal at all!

Dust/Allergen Removal
It has cut down on the amount of dust by at least 80%! I do not have to dust this room nearly as often as I use to prior to owning it. My work has lessened in that area!!

Filter Availability
It removes and cleans so easily! No sweat at all. Comes out and goes back in with no problems

So far so good, I havent noticed any problems with it at all

I am so impressed with this air purifier. Its small but keeps the air clean in this room like a larger purifier would. I keep it on 24/7 set on low. You dont even notice its on. Very, very quiet.

Its a nice streamline design. Doest take up much room at all.

• Ease of Maintenance:
  • Dust/Allergen Removal:
  • Filter Availability:

Honeywell has helped subside frequent sinus infections

from Saint Clair Shores, MI

Comments about Honeywell QuietClean Compact Tower Air Purifier:

Before I purchased this air purifier, I was in the doctor's office at least once a month with a sinus infection.  The home I live in was built in the late 1950's and has common mold and mildew issues.  I also like to keep the windows open instead of running the air conditioner, but I am usually unable to do this during the height of the allergy season. I searched high and low for a reasonably priced air purifier to keep in the bedroom.  After doing some research, I decided to opt for the honeywell quietclean.  Within 2 hours there was a noticeable difference of my allergies in the bedroom.  That night I went to sleep without having to use my inhaler during the night.  I have gone 4 months without a sinus infection.  This air purifier is awesome because it is not noisy.  It operates very quietly and is easy to fall asleep with.  Cleaning this unit is also a cinch with the permanent filter. I brought it into the livingroom this year while putting up the Christmas decorations.  This usually causes the whole family to sneeze since the decor is kept in the basement, but this year it was amazing.