3.9

3.9

Pros

Cons

• Safety:

Very efficient product, warms the entire room.

This heater worked very well for me. I am currently a college student so pricy energy bills are something I try to aviod.  I also live in an old house and the baseboard heat does not exactly do the job when it comes to keeping the house warm.  This heater worked very well to heat my bedroom and living room.  My favorite thing is how it rotates 360 degrees so the room is not just heated in the area directly in front of the heater.  I can put it in the middle of the room and not have to worry about half of the room still being cold.  It was also very cost effective for the quality job it does heating the house. I could not be more happy with it!

good for small areas

This heater is good for small rooms..  It heats the room fast.  Keeps your roomat the temperature that you want it.  You can either have it blowing in an all around area or close it off for just half.  It wont heat up a large area very fast, to do that it will take this heater several hours.  This i a really good heater if you are looking to heat up small areas.

Honeywell Mini Heater

Comments about Honeywell Portable Mini Tower Heater:

This little heater works, but it is a fire hazard! One winter, we were having some work done on our heating unit. The man working on it had to go, and he wasn't coming back until the next day. My husband rushed to the store to buy a few heaters to get us through the night. He bought this one for our bathroom. We used it through the night and the next day. It worked fine for us. The next winter, my son had busted out a small piece of his window. We didn't have time to have it fixed that day, so my husband put this little heater in his room. About two hours after bedtime, my son came in my room to ask me what I was cooking. I woke up and realized there was burning smell coming from his room. It was the heater! I quickly unplugged it, and as I did, blue sparks came off of it. I looked around the heater to make sure my son hadn't put anything to close to it. The entire area around the heater was clear.

Normal

Comments about Honeywell Portable Mini Tower Heater:

Just a typical heater, nothing fancy,other then its 360 degrees which isn't really that useful, but if you need a cheap heater this is it.

This thing heats up the room just fine, although it can seem like it takes a while. Although it would probably take a while for most heaters to heat it up fast.

Its pretty self explanatory, plug it in to the outlet, turn dial to the otuput you want and there you have it, instant heat.

This thing still works just fine, however it feels like if you would drop it, it would break.

Well the design is good if you want it in the middle of a small room, however who wants a heater in the middle of the room? however if you do want one like that get this, personally I like a heater right by me, blowing on me.

Safety
Um, well don't have clothes and fabric things around or on this thing, otherwise there might overheat or something. But other than that this thing is perfectly fine.

• Safety:

I love this little heater!

Comments about Honeywell Portable Mini Tower Heater:

I give the Honeywell portable Mini Tower Heater HZ-2200 a ten because it heats up my whole family room with out taking up a lot of room. It will also heat up our garage. My family room is in the basement and it seems to be the only room that don't get that much heat in the house. The size is perfect, it's not to big or small. I bought a lot of different heaters that cost more than this one and did not work as good. It heats up the whole room in about 20 minutes. I used a lot of heaters and this was the best one for the price.

It heats up a big room and it throws warm air out in every direction.

Its easy to use, it has three settings and it works fine on the medium setting. The high setting will make the room to hot.

Its very durable, I had it for a long time and we use it at least 8 hours a day.

The design is good because it throws warm air evenly threw out the room.

Safety
The safety is good, if the room gets to hot it will turn its self off.

• Safety:

Auto-offed itself out of a job

from Greensboro, NC

Comments about Honeywell Portable Mini Tower Heater:

Perhaps I had a lemon, but this was the most irritating appliance I've ever owned. Once you turned it on, no matter what setting, the heater would run for about 10-15 minutes then it would cut off. It couldn't have been that it had reached or heated to the appointed temperature; the machine rarely was on long enough during chilly mornings to adequately knock any of the chill off of the room. I liked the flexibility of the heater -- that I could enjoy 360 degree or 180 degree heating -- and that it had an auto-off function. But it did a bad job at it's MAIN function -- heating a small space. I gave it away. Perhaps someone else will have better luck with it than I did.

• Safety:

Really works great in warming up a smaller sized room!

from Larned, KS

Comments about Honeywell Portable Mini Tower Heater:

For the size of this tower heater, I must say it works good. I use this in my office room, as it seems to be a bit colder then the rest of the house. It did take a bit of time to warm the room up, but once it did, it kept the room pretty warm!

Great for smaller spaces, and does take a bit to get warm.

Just turn it on and set your heat level and enjoy!

I haven't had any trouble with durablity, haven't had any trouble so far and I have had it for around 6 months!

Find that it is well made!

Safety
Seems to have good safety offers, rather then other space heaters. I trust it won't catch the house on fire, as easily as the older style would.

Great heater

from Mathiston, MS

Comments about Honeywell Portable Mini Tower Heater:

We bought this heater for our den which stays cold all the time. Our den is about 400 square feet and this heater does a great job. It keeps it nice and toasty without making it so hot it is unbearable.

The Dials make it very easy to choose options. I like that you can adjust the hear flow so easily.

We have five children and this heater has survived many kicks and knocks. I was accidently knocked across the room and still works perfectly.

It is not the most fashionable nor does it blend in well but durability and safety definitely make up for that.

Safety
Very safe to have around children. My daughter fell into the heater the other day and she got up completely unharmed.

• Safety:

Love this heater it's in my bath for the winter moths each year

from Lithia Springs, GA

Comments about Honeywell Portable Mini Tower Heater:

I purchased this heater about two years ago and love it. It gets to sit on the bath counter to remove the morning and evening chill before I shower. My girlfriend neews heat or she is always cold. Our house is at 66 degrees with the furnace so showers can be chilly. This heater is a performer and saves the day, we set it to 75 before shower time and while in the shower the room come up to temp really fast and its cozy, not cold when exiting the shower.

The fan is quiet and ample heat.

Set it and forget it

Like I stated before, I've had this heater for over two years now, looks like and works like new.

I really like the oscillation feature.

Honeywell heater

from Georgetown, KY

Comments about Honeywell Portable Mini Tower Heater:

I purchased this heater about 4 years ago at Walmart. I used it mostly in the bathroom to heat it up when I was taking a shower. At first this heater worked very well but then after about a year it started to smell like it was burning and the fan would sound like it was messed up. I ended up getting rid of this heater because I thought it was a fire hazard. I have since bought another heater and have not have any problems.

It didn't last as long as I thought it would but it might of been becasue I used it in the moist area of the bathroom otherwise the heater worked well in other places. I liked the fan style at first but then it seemed like it made the heat rise to the ceiling faster.

• Safety:

Great for keeping a cold room warm

Comments about Honeywell Portable Mini Tower Heater:

As with any house, it's easy to have that one room that just won't stay warm. That's why I'm so glad to have this space heater. During the coldest months, even with a fire and furnace going, my room just won't stay warm. So I flip this on and the room is instantly hot. In fact, it's so powerful, I have to keep it on low.

Works Great

Comments about Honeywell Portable Mini Tower Heater:

I use this during the cold Texas nights in winter and never had to turn my furnance on.

It heats a room very quickly and evenly.

Easy to use dial to adjust how warm you want the room to be.

I admit I haven't treated this heater very well. I've dropped it, tipped it, left it outside in freezing temps and in my car during the TX summer. It's always turned on and worked very well regardless.

I really like the 360 design because I can place it in the middle of a room and evenly heat it. The temperature control is great because it won't just keep heating and heating but will turn off when the room is a certain temperature, which is adjustable.

Safety
I've tipped this over and it shuts off immediately.