Other Fans:
Honeywell Comfort Control Tower Fan

Honeywell Comfort Control Tower Fan

Pretty good Fan

Comments about Honeywell Comfort Control Tower Fan:

I have this fan in my college dorm room and it keeps our room at a really nice comfortable temperature. The only thing I don't like to much is it can be somewhat loud, the lowest setting is barley noticeable but when its put on high it is hard to ignore and I have a difficult time falling asleep with it on but it doesn't bother my roommate so I guess it all depends on you and your ability to block things out

Air Flow
It has really good air flow. I like the elongated fan because it reaches more of the room and I like the rotation of it, it rotates about 45 degrees too.

It is really easy to use, four buttons, one on/off, one rotate/still, one low/medium/high, and one timer which can be set for 1, 2, 4, or 8 hours. The top has a panel just above the buttons that lights up which ever setting is selected.

This fan has a fairly sturdy set up but can be top heavy and sway if you run into it but it is not heavy and probably won't do much damage if it is knocked over.

The design is great, it takes up just a corner of a room and I love that it has no blades that things can get stuck in.

• Air Flow:

This fan, with it small footprint, is perfect for our small home

from Binghamton, NY

Comments about Honeywell Comfort Control Tower Fan:

Best feature is the tower design!

Air Flow
Nice air flow for the price.

My 5 year old changes the settings without help!

It stands a little crooked now but has never fallen over.

Love the slim profile and small footprint.

• Air Flow:

Amazing fan

from Indianapolis, IN

Comments about Honeywell Comfort Control Tower Fan:

Summer is coming up and it is one of those times where you just need some extra circulation of air in the room. I went in for the Honeywell fan just because they are very well known for making great durable and reliable products. I was very happy with this purchase. It is extremely quiet which was a big thing for me because I am a light sleeper. It is very light and you can easily move it around the house when you want or take it to the storage room when you don't. There are three different fan settings so you can choose the option best for you. And it also has an oscillation mode which can be turned off if that is not something you want. I am really happy with this fan and would surely reccomend it to everyone.

Honeywell HY-013-TGT WAS reliable when it Lasted

from Los Angeles, CA

Comments about Honeywell Comfort Control Tower Fan:

The Honeywell fan was very reliable while it lasted. I had this fan for about 3 and a half years. It is simple and very user friendly. Assembly was quick and easy. It is thin and easy to store or hide in a corner of a room. The rotater was a feature that I used very often to help move the still warm air in my bedroom. However, just as I was about to sit down and write this review, I turned on my fan and discovered after about 10 minutes that the rotater had broken. I guess it wasn't as long lasting as I would have hoped. However, it is inexpensive and if you are a college student, it's an easy good buy. Another con to this product is its weight. Because of how small and thing it is, it will fall over easily if you accidentally run into it.

This Honeywell fan is perfect for a dorm room!

from Greenville, SC

Comments about Honeywell Comfort Control Tower Fan:

This fan has been an absolute god send for my college dorm room. We have some Air Conditioning built into the room but it just isn't quite as strong as we'd like it to be. The Honeywell fan has been awesome for keeping our room cool, especially in front of our futon and beanbag where we sit or plop down after coming back from a class.

The fan set up really easily, even without having real tools in our room. It has a good distance range and it is compact. It doesn't take up much room at all and it is very quiet. It really is a perfect fan for a college dorm room. It can be so quiet sometimes that we don't even notice that it's on at all. It has good settings as fat as high-medium-low.

The fan also stands up to a lot of use. We use it for most of the day and it never gets creaky or anything. We rest it every now and then because we would be miserable if it died, but so far it has proved to be pretty durable and just an all around good buy.

Great fan for a great value!

from Palatine, IL

Comments about Honeywell Comfort Control Tower Fan:

I bought the Honeywell OScillating Tower Fan at my local Target for our upstairs bedroom. It gets warmer upstairs in the summer than downstairs, even with our thermostat set at a comfortable temperature. So, we needed a fan to keep us cool at night without increasing our electric bill.

I went to the store thinking we would buy the typical table top fans, but saw the tower fans and thought they might be less rattly and noisy than some of the fans we've purchased in the past.

We got ours in white to match our guest room when we want to move it there for our guests. It requires a minor bit of assembly to put on the base for it to stand on.

My favorite feature on the fan is the timer. I like to put it in the bathroom sometimes after I shower while I'm getting ready so it's not quite so humid. Then, I can set the desired time I want it to be on before turning off. Great feature if you need extra ventilation in the bathroom, but don't have the time to wait around to turn it off.

The fan is not loud and provides a steady stream of air. You also have 3 different settings as well as the option to turn off oscillation. It's also very lightweight and easy to move from room to room. These are more modern and attractive than old table top versions who cans ometimes collect dust and look gunky after a while.

I've owned it now for 2 months and haven't found much to complain about so far!