Other Air Purifiers:
Honeywell
Honeywell Air Purifier

Honeywell Air Purifier

Wow look at the dirt in this thing!

from Tyler, TX

Comments about Honeywell Air Purifier:

In a multiple cat household with lots of dust and allergens an air purifier or two is a must. We actually have three Honeywell air purifiers and wow, the evidence it's working is in the filters. Every few weeks we generally have to blow out the filters, and you can see how much junk it's catching. Makes you a little disgusted to think what you were breathing before! All of my family has bad allergies and the strategically placed air purifiers (one in bedroom, living room, and cat litter area) do seem to make a difference and relieve our poor noses from some of the dust and cat hair flying around. All in all it seems have been a worthwhile investment.

Ease of Maintenance
just blow out the filters every once in a while, haven't had to replace them yet.

Dust/Allergen Removal
catches lots of junk!

Filter Availability
haven't had to replace the filters yet, still using the ones it came with

no problems with durability

helps catch dirt/allergens/cat hair and relieves some allergies.

solid black, compliments any room right? :)

• Ease of Maintenance:
  • Dust/Allergen Removal:
  • Filter Availability:

the honey well air purifier is excelent at keeping air fresher

from Oklahoma City, OK

Comments about Honeywell Air Purifier:

i have been using the honeywell air purifier for several months. i use it in my bedroom and it cleans the air of dust and pet hair. i have less problems with allergies since i began to use the honeywell air purifier. i would, and have, recommended to others.

Honeywell Air Purifier made a huge difference

from Lansing, MI

Comments about Honeywell Air Purifier:

I have a lot of allergies in my family. We are all on allergy medicine which usually is enough to keep us comfortable during peek allergy times. Last fall that was no longer the case. I don't know what it was about last fall, but we were taking mega doses of allergy medicine and still struggling. Out of desperation we went out and bought 2 room air purifiers to see if that would make a difference. Up to this point my spouse had been snoring very loudly all night long. The first night, the snoring was a dull roar. By the second night, the snoring ceased. For that alone, the cost of the air purifier was worth it. But it also really helped my child who has the worst allergies out of us all. He was able to cut back on his meds and was feeling much better.

I love my Honeywell Air Purifier. I move it from room to room.

from Clinton, MS

Comments about Honeywell Air Purifier:

The Honeywell Air Purifier is perfect to me because, I can move it from room to room.  I close the door and let it suck in all the bad air and blow out fresh clean air.  The filter last a long time and filters the air completely.  I have only had to change my filter once and I received this Purifier for Christmas 2007.  I have a short hair dog and the hair is fine and I use my purifier every other month to remove as much of the dog hair as I can.  When people visit my home the only way they know I own a dog is to hear her bark.  If for any reason my Honeywell stops working, I will make sure I get another one, even if it's an anniverary present from my husband.  sike!!!!.  I will definitely get another Honeywell purifier, it's easy to store, easy to change the filter and easy to use.