Other Sheets:
Home Classics Flannel Sheets

Home Classics Flannel Sheets

Thick, warm sheets.

Comments about Home Classics Flannel Sheets:

I have a king size set of these Home Classics flannel sheets. I have been using it for 3 years, and it's still in great shape. The elastic hasn't shrunk and the sheets are not worn out. The thread count is good, and the stitching is strong, so they are perfectly intact like the day they were bought. They are very thick and soft. They are great winter sheets but are too thick to use in the summer because they quickly overheat me.

Comfortable and Economical

from Newington, CT

Comments about Home Classics Flannel Sheets:

We have several sets of these sheets and they are our favorite ones. They fit perfectly on our king mattress and for the last few years have not stretched out of shape. They were very reasonably priced for the thread count. The colors have stayed bright after years of washing and the elastic has stayed tight. The sheets are very warm compared to other flannel sheets but they are softer than other sheets I have tried. My only complaint is that they get little pills where your feet and hips rub on the sheets. I use a motorized puller to remove the pills and they are super soft and smooth again. We would never buy another set of sheets again for the cold New England winters.