Other Blenders:
Home Blender in White HPA-611-20

HPA-611-20 Features: -One-touch electronics.-3 peak horse power.-Available in White. Includes: -Includes: blender motor base, 64-ounce polycarbonate jar, lid, user guides and a recipe book with over 100 recipes to get you started. Specifications: -13 amp. Dimensions: -Dimensions: 15.75'' H x 9.25'' W x 14.25'' D. Warranty: -3 year warranty on motor base and jar.

BlendtecHome Blender in White HPA-611-20

Best blender I've ever owned.

Comments about Blendtec Home Blender in White HPA-611-20:

I love this blender. I received it as a Christmas gift a couple of years ago and I use it several times a week. I make hot soups with it, breakfast smoothies, coffee drinks and lots more. I am amazed at how durable it is - it crushes ice without any problem at all!

Blending Power
Blends ice beautifully without stalling - I use this blender almost daily to make smoothies (and have had the blender for over 2 years) with frozen fruits and ice. The blades are still perfect.

I've used my blender to make hot soup with roasted veggies taken directly from the oven and it holds up to the heat very well.

As long as you rinse it out the mixer completely after you've used it so food doesn't stick to it, it's very easy to clean.

Couldn't be more simple. Just choose a setting and let it do it's job.

Very durable.