Other Humidifiers:
Holmes
HM5305 UC
Holmes Warm Mist Humidifier

Summary

Perfect for medium sized rooms the Holmes Warm Mist Humidifier runs up to 36 hours per filling. No filters to replace and microban antimicrobial product protection insure carefree use.

Holmes Warm Mist Humidifier

Very good little humidifier

from Saint Louis, MO

Comments about Holmes Warm Mist Humidifier:

We're on our second one of these. The first one we used for so long that the plastic in the back eventually gave out. And the second one has only very minor changes over the first one. I like the warm mist version, makes more sense for the time of year you typically need a humidifier (in most states). I like this this one has an internal humidistat so that you can pick the humidity that you want and set it and it will shut on and off when it's within a certain range of that humidity level (but you can't be too picky, it's a bit of a range.) I think this is the only one we've had that has worked pretty well with shutting on and off like it should. Oh, and I love that it doesn't use filters. Costs much less to use that way.

We typically need to take it apart once a year and remove the build up. This is so much better than other ones we've used that constantly need to have build up removed.

• Output Volume:

This is a great product!

Comments about Holmes Warm Mist Humidifier:

I really like this product a lot. I have super dry skin and we have a fireplace in our house, making it even drier. This humidifier really helps with the humidity level in our house- especially in the winter. Also, because it is warm mist it helps keep the house warm as well. The only thing that I don't care for is that the bottom (where the tank attaches) needs cleaned often. I also think that it's important to note that warm mist humidifiers are not recommend for children's rooms because of safety.

The tank is difficult to clean because you can't really fit your hand down inside it. You almost just have to shake some vinegar and water around inside it to rinse it out.

We have had ours for about 3 years with no problems