4.8

Pros

Cons

Amazing heater

Comments about Holmes Portable Ultra-Quiet Dual Ceramic Heater with 1Touch -U:

I have used this heater for the past 8 winters and it is still going strong. 'Holmes' is one of my favorite brands because of the durability of their products. The heater is efficient, functions well and is very quiet. It also has a removable filter which can be easily vacuumed off. I highly recommend this product!

Safety
It will immediately shut off if tipped over.

Portable,quite and works.

from Houston, TX

Comments about Holmes Portable Ultra-Quiet Dual Ceramic Heater with 1Touch -U:

Overall we love this heater. We got ours 6 years ago and still working. Can control the heat level,and doesn't take much time to heat our masters bedroom. I carry mine around the house when I don't like to turn on the heater. When I'm downstairs and when we take bath we use this heater. Very helpful.

Nice high quality product I would recommend for anyone looking for a portable heater.

Very easy to use. Just few buttons and your good. Not complicated.

Very good quality and very durable.

The bottom doesn't heat and lightweight you can carry anywhere you want.

Safety
As long as you put this to a place not reach by children you are good to go. Be carefull on the ceramics in front as they are really hot!

Small Yet Warm

from Oswego, NY

Comments about Holmes Portable Ultra-Quiet Dual Ceramic Heater with 1Touch -U:

We are always on the look out for a good space heater to help keep us warm during the winter months. I would have to say that we did indeed find one with the Holmes Portable Ultra Quiet Dual Ceramic Heater with one touch. It is a perfect size. It does not take up too much space, and yet it heats the area well. I find that it does run quietly, which I think is a nice feature. It has a built in carry "handle" space in the back which makes it very easy and convenient to move about from place to place. The only thing that I might change is the "one touch" feature. While it is nice enough to have only the one button, I find that it does take a little while to cycle through to select the temperature that you want. Of course this is a minor enough detail, and I would still purchase this product again.

Decent.

Comments about Holmes Portable Ultra-Quiet Dual Ceramic Heater with 1Touch -U:

I use this heater for the back room in my house where cold air seems to get in easily throughout the winter. It works well, and I love the safety feature where it switches off it it falls over; I don't worry about a house fire.

It works really well to heat my room when left on. It does take a while to heat the room as with any heater.

There's one button, which is simple enough. You can adjust it from 60, 65, 70, 75, and 80 degrees I believe. The only problem I have is that sometimes it doesn't seem to register when I press the button, so I am stuck pressing the button multiple times to adjust the setting.

I can't tell you how long I've had this heater, that's how long I've had it! It still works well. I believe the problem that I've had with the button may be because of the amount of time I've had it.

Nice, blends in well.. not too big.

Safety
Any electrical device will have safety hazards, but this heater does switch off if it is tipped over too far to prevent fires.

small. light amd warm

from Creola, OH

Comments about Holmes Portable Ultra-Quiet Dual Ceramic Heater with 1Touch -U:

I got the heater last winter and have been using it satisfactorily since then. It's pretty quiet - you can hear a little air flow, but it's not enough to keep you awake. At night we moved it into our bedroom, and had no problems sleeping. It was perfectly adequate for a large room in autumn in Boston (outdoor temperatures ranged from 30-65), although I don't know how well it would fare in, say, the dead of winter. But, based on my experience, no complaints - we were really comfortable. The thermostat is adjustable, so we could set the temperature to within five degrees, which is fine; for us this was about keeping our house from being really cold, not fine tuning the temperature to within one or two degrees. The heater seemed pretty safe - it didn't seem dangerously hot or anything. And it's small and light and easily portable. All in all, a great product. We have an older, noisier space heater, and we couldn't sleep with it running - this one was a great improvement.

Holmes Heater is the best heater I've ever owned!

from Marmaduke, AR

Comments about Holmes Portable Ultra-Quiet Dual Ceramic Heater with 1Touch -U:

Holmes Ultra Quiet Ceramic Heater with ViziHeat is an excellent heater. It is thermostatically controlled with Lo and Hi. The temperature goes from 60 to 90 degrees. It is very quiet, cannot hear it run at all unless it's on Hi at 85 or 90 degrees. I highly recommend this product to all who want an excellent heater.