Other Fans:
Holmes
HT38RB2-U
Holmes Oscillating Pedestal Tower Fan with Remote Control

Holmes Oscillating Pedestal Tower Fan with Remote Control

The world best fan in AZ

from Phoenix, AZ

Comments about Holmes Oscillating Pedestal Tower Fan with Remote Control:

I am very happy with this fan. It has cooled my room down more then any other fan I have bought. I live in Arizona and get over heated easy. This has worked well for the past three months.

Air Flow
Blows with out slowing down or clogging with dust.

Love the tower it can fit on any small surface

• Air Flow:

Not too loud, great breeze

from Aberdeen, SD

Comments about Holmes Oscillating Pedestal Tower Fan with Remote Control:

I seem to have bad luck when it comes to fans.  The first tower fan we bought worked well at first them majorly declined with the blade hitting against the frame (at least that is what I assumed the sound was). The second broke about 2 1/2 weeks after purchase... right after I threw the receipt away.  This one has been wonderful.  It is not very loud but has a really good breeze.  The remote is a really nice feature for hot days when you can't bring yourself to get off the couch to turn it up or down, haha!  The structure feels very sturdy unlike the fans I have had in the past that fall over at the slightest bump.  But, I have to say I am not crazy about the beeping.  It beeps when you turn it on or up to the next level.  And the beep when you turn it off could be a little less loud and long.  It is quite piercing.  But overall I have to say I love it.  It keeps us cool on hot days with minimal noise.