Other Humidifiers:
Holmes
HM2409 U
Holmes Comfort Select Cool Mist Humidifier

Summary

This Cool Mist Humidifier produces a refreshingly cool, invisible mist and is ideal for medium rooms. The base is dishwasher safe and it has a digital humidisitat, which offers precise humidity control for your optimal comfort. Model HM2409-U

Holmes Comfort Select Cool Mist Humidifier

Pros

Cons

Good quality Humidifier

from reading pa

Comments about Holmes Comfort Select Cool Mist Humidifier:

This is a great humidifier that is at a good price as well as good quality. I purchased this for my own room for those nights when we have colds or the air just feels too dry. I was first put off of how bulky it seemed to be however, I think any humidifier is bulky. The water pitcher allowed for more than one night of usage. Although, I found it to be a bit heavy when to carry when it was completely full. Overall, the output of this humidifier is great along with durability of the item.

Output Volume
I was very pleased at how much was able to be used and how much came out. It was just the right amount.

Was not noisy like some other ones I have had. You are able to hear it, however it does not keep you awake.

It is very easy to clean and simple to put together.

This is a humidifier you will have for years to come. It is not a cheesy piece of junk that will fall apart easily.

Very nice for whichever room you decide to put it in.

Gets the job done

from Williamsburg, VA

Comments about Holmes Comfort Select Cool Mist Humidifier:

My family used this Humidifier for about 2 years before purchasing another one. It got the job done. It helped when we got colds and in general no to wake up with sore throats/congestion. There are a few downfalls. The noise it made was pretty loud and could sometime wake you up during the middle of the night or make it hard to fall asleep. It also leaks a good deal of water. We had to keep a towel under it and change it often due to the leakage of the water.

• Output Volume:

Great for my daughters room.

Comments about Holmes Comfort Select Cool Mist Humidifier:

This humidifier has been a great addition to my daughters bedroom. She has sinus issues, and the humidifier has made it easier for her to breathe at night. One full tank of water lasts about two and a half nights. I do not leave it on during the day. It does a great job overall keeping the air moist. I have owned this model for about a year and a half and it is still running like new. I would highly recommend this humidifier for anyone who has breathing issues at night. It is also not super loud.

Output Volume
Does a great job in my 15x15 room.

Still going strong after a year and a half.

It comes apart easily and cleans with soap and water.

Very durable. No issues at all.

Compact design. Just what I needed.

• Output Volume:

Great humidifier for dry places

from Portland, OR

Comments about Holmes Comfort Select Cool Mist Humidifier:

We love this humidifier. We use it in our son's room. The water pitcher stores enough water for several nights of running. It is a little heavy when full but that is the weight of the water. The pitcher is easy to fill. The unit is easy to clean. There are lots of options for settings. You can set the unit for different temperatures and different amounts of humidifying with an easy shut off feature so you do not need to go through each setting. It is easy to find replacement filters at a reasonable price. We have had our unit for over one year and needed to replace the filter only once. We have spare (the replacement was a two pack) from Amazon.