2.7

2.7

Pros

Cons

Don't Get Things Twisted

I don't want folks to get things twisted.  Common sense should tell you that if you don't eat anything solid and take in a lot of water, you will loose weight.  So why get mad when it comes back on as soon as you start eating again?  I have been using this product for 3 years now and IT DOES WORK.  I don't use it to keep weight off permanently, you have to eat right and exercise for that, I use it when I want to loose five pounds fast for an event.  Or when I have to get into a great pair of skinny jeans by Saturday night.  It does have something in it that works on my appetite, unlike when I just juice, which still leaves me hungry.  I also tend to loose 4-5lbs each time I do it and YES as soon as I go back to eating bread and pasta the weight comes right back on.  But my mission was accomplished.  To look great for that moment in time. Please do not take this product for permanent weight loss unless you are really going to put in the effort to keep it off.  Sorry folks, eating more fruits and veggies and much exercise is the true way to do that.

Since when is starving yourself to lose weight a miracle?

**Quick View**

**Quick View**

I had an important event to go to and wanted to drop a few pounds. I decided to try **Hollywood Diet Hollywood 24 Hour Miracle Diet.** All it was, was a weak multivitamin and sugar in a glass. Anyone would lose weight not eating anything for 24 hours. But the second they ate or drank, the weight would be back on. A ridiculous - and possibly dangerous - plan.

**Full View**

I know I need to eat because I have low blood sugar. I know this because I once tried to lose a few quick pounds with the **Hollywood Diet Hollywood 24 Hour Miracle Diet. **I felt horrible and, as a result, learned of my hypoglycemia. But even if I didn't have a sugar issue, this is just plain silly and any weight lost will be right back on the second you eat or drink anything.

**The Product**

This is a 16 ounce bottle of juice-like stuff that tastes OK. I would never think of going 48 hours although they sell a 48 hour container of the stuff. But I figured one day of not eating and drinking this supposedly healthy drink would make me sleek for my dress I was wearing the next day.

The drink contains no protein. It has 22 grams of sugar per serving and there are four servings per bottle. This means, throughout the day, you are taking in 88 grams of sugar, 100 grams of carbs, and no protein, fiber, or anything else. It does have some vitamins in it akin to a mild multivitamin. So, really, what you could do is take a multivitamin and drink sugar water all day. Who wouldn't lose weight? But who would want to do it this way? By the way, you get 400 calories in the bottle as well. So in essence, all you need to do is restrict for a day and you'll get the same results, probably more safely.

**My Experience**

This was a while ago. I am MUCH more conscious of what I eat and don't' eat now and would never skip meals for a day. But then, ehhh, I figured if I could drop just a few pounds, my sleek dress would look so much better.

So I bought the **Hollywood Diet Hollywood 24 Hour Miracle Diet.** It looked safe. All it had in it were juices and vitamins. There was no protein or fat nor any calcium or iron but we're talking one day, not a week. The amount of sugar and carbs didn't bother me. Again, it was just 24 hours.

There is 16 ounces in the bottle and you are to mix four ounces with four ounces of water and sip it over four hours. Then do that again three more times. Yuck.

So, I started my little fast and mixed up my "miracle" and it tasted pretty gross. Very sweet and not too juicy. But I have drank barium and a lot of worse stuff so I sipped the drink and all was swell. By around one in the afternoon, my stomach requested food. I denied it and sipped my miracle. By around four, my stomach was really angry and demanded food. I ignored the hunger pangs and sipped. By now, the stuff was making me gag. The sweetness was gross.

At around six, I started to feel shaky. By eight, my heart was racing and I felt weak and funny. By nine, I knew something was wrong. I have gone a day when I was sick just eating maybe soup or something and never felt that weird.

By 10, I was dizzy and starving. I am a very light eater so I couldn't understand why I was so hungry. I was still sipping the miracle.

I ended up not drinking it all and going to bed. I awoke the next day feeling as weak as a kitten as my grandmother used to say. I felt awful. I had lost a few pounds. But guess what? My stomach was bloated from all that liquid. GREAT! I looked fatter than before I started the dumb diet!

My dress looked worse than before and I felt just awful the whole day. Way to ruin a fun event, Patty! Later that week, I had blood work done after telling my doctor what happened. I found I was hypoglycemic and should never go without protein and real food for more than about four or five hours. Ideally I should eat every few hours.

My doctor also told me that liquid diets such as **Hollywood Diet Hollywood 24 Hour Miracle Diet **are potentially dangerous to everyone and can really cause issues with some people. He said the weight we lose is just water weight and no one can lose true fat in a day. It's a quick fix that is not good for you and that will easily become unfixed as soon as you eat again. He was right. I gained the three pounds back the next day after I did the **Hollywood Diet Hollywood 24 Hour Miracle Diet.**

**My Viewpoint**

Don't risk it. You need food to live. If you want to lose a few pounds for an event, start a week or two in advance and cut out sweets and high fat foods. Drink more water and add a little extra cardio each day. These miracle diets aren't miracles. They're money makers for the companies and potential health threats to you.

I wouldn't do the **Hollywood Diet Hollywood 24 Hour Miracle Diet **again if I was paid a large sum of money. All it was, was 400 calories of sugar and a few vitamins. I didn't lose real weight and I felt awful. There are NO short cuts when it comes to weight loss. Sure, you can do something radical and lose weight but you won't keep it off and you may end up sick. Do it right. Your health is worth more than a quickie miracle diet that gives you a temporary feeling of real weight loss.

1 star. Please don't risk your health for a few pounds. Follow a sensible eating plan. I have done that and have weighted 120 pounds - give or take three pounds - for several years. And I'm OLD. Younger people will have it easier than I do. But, losing and maintaining weight is only as easy as you make it. Be creative, think positively, and know that, if you want pizza or cheesecake, the world won't come to an end. Just eat better the next meal and keep on chugging along. SAFELY.

Worth a shot

Comments about Hollywood Diet:

When I first heard about the Hollywood Diet and the outrageous weight loss claims that they made, I immediately had to check the thing out for myself. I looked online and searched for success stories. Not only did I find them, but there is also great scientific evidence to back up this diet. I gave the Hollywood Diet a chance for a month or two. I lost some weight, but not quite as much as they promised. I took away several recipes from my time of being on the diet. The grilled salmon and roasted chicken are really good. The Hollywood Diet is pretty much a risk free try. You can give it a chance for thirty days, and if things don't work out, you can get all of your money back. I found that the prices were not that bad, and you can always find a coupon online to discount your entire order. I liked the forty eight hour miracle diet better than the twenty four hour, but that's just me. I didn't know anyone doing the diet at the same time as me, so it was a little discouraging not to have someone to talk with. Overall, I would recommend this to someone wanting to lose a few pounds.

No permanent weight loss

from Westchester, IL

Comments about Hollywood Diet:

The Hollywood Diet is supposed to help you lose about 10 pounds in 48 hours. I tried this diet out not to lose weight, but to see how my body would react to extremely low calories. Any weight loss on this diet will not be permanent. You will essentially be losing water weight that will be regained back once you go back to eating regular food. This diet consist of drinking 16 ounces of their juice a day, which is 400 calories total and 80 ounces of water. I performed this diet while keeping a steady workout regiment. I was able to perform my workout, but I couldn't go as heavy on some of my lifts because I just didn't have the energy. The next day I decided to drink the juice 30 minutes prior to workout to see if it would give me enough energy to perform all of my lifts with heavy weights. I was able to lift heavy, but I didn't feel great afterwards. I had consumed all of my calories before lunch time and was left with only water for the rest of the day. I was very sluggish and could hear my stomach churning all day. At the end of the 48 hour period I lost 12 pounds and gained it all back by the end of the following next day off the diet.

• Side Effects:

Pain Was Not Gain...In This Case!

Comments about Hollywood Diet:

I've heard about this diet over the years. I never really bought into those diets that use cleanser for weight loss, but my sister-in-law had a few bottles of the cleanser, and I thought why not give it a try. I had an event to attend around new years, and I thought what's the worst that could happen if it didn't work. So I went along with the program, follow the directions. The next day after consuming the product, I found myself in terrible pain. I wasn' exactly sure if I could have pinpoint Hollywood diet, as being the cause, but I didn't want to find out. So I didn't keep taking this stuff and quit the Hollywood diet. I gave a 5 rating because I lost weight! 2 pounds to be exact, and was able to squeeze into a smaller size, than I had planned for the event, a few days later.

I lost weight and really didn't put any effort in. I just consumed the cleanser drink for one day and managed to lose 2 whole pounds!

Side Effects
I was in pain. My digestion system couldn't handle the ingredients, I guess.

• Side Effects:

Love this line of products

from Columbus, OH

Comments about Hollywood Diet:

I think the whole idea of the Hollywood Diet is great. I think I have tried every single product they have to offer. My absolute favorite is the Hollywood Diet 48 hour miracle diet because, well, it actually works! It's a flavored, weight-loss liquid supplement that comes in a 64 ounce bottle. It contains vitamins, minerals and antioxidants and is meant to cleanse your body-detoxify and rejuvenate it. The supplement is made of natural juice and botanical extracts. So you're only putting healthy stuff in to get the unhealthy stuff out. I feel like a new woman after doing this 48 hour cleanse. I feel alive again and don't feel sluggish and tired from the unhealthy foods I struggle with. I usually lose about four pounds after the two days, which is a great kick start to get me motivated again. I try to repeat this diet anytime I start slacking and gaining weight again. It's a great product and I recommend it to anyone who wants to shed a few pounds in a matter of two days. But you need to be disciplined to only drink this drink for two days and have nothing else. That's the biggest challenge.

It's not a miracle but it will help you shed a few pounds quickly.

Just open and drink! Doesn't get much easier than that.

• Side Effects:

Easier to just eat healthy.

Comments about Hollywood Diet:

When the Hollywood Diet was in fashion I figured I would give it a try since I was always looking for ways to lose the extra weight lingering around. With this I found it was decent for a fasting diet. Obviously if you're not eating normal food and just eating their "meals" and the pills, you will lose weight. However, I felt sick to my stomach. The pills are full of sugar and the "shakes" and "meals" taste like straight up vitamins. The taste made me sick and I ended up losing weight but probably only due to the fact that I was not eating and this made me throw up. I do not recommend it.

Works great

Comments about Hollywood Diet:

I love this diet and have used it many times especially before a big event. It is a great way to detox and to lose a quick 5 to 7 pounds. You basically fast for 48 hours on the juice provided and water only. It definitely gets your metabolism pumping really well and it is good to use before you start a big diet. It has always worked for me, like a charm. I will start it, drink tons of water and work out like crazy for a couple of days. The key is to sweat your tush off while fasting. It is really important to keep your water intake up though otherwise you could get light headed easily. It is not a healthy diet to use all of the time. I myself use it only a couple of times a year. Like I said it's a good thing to do to detox or before a big event like a wedding or something.

It does exactly what it says it will. I would recommend this product to anybody over the age of 18.

Side Effects
I found no side effects but I used it properly.

• Side Effects:

A diet that does not live up to promises.

from lakeland, florida

Comments about Hollywood Diet:

I have no idea why I even thought this diet would work. I think there is something wrong with me. Hollywood Diet promises a ten pound weight loss in two days. Does that sound too good to be? That is because it is too good to be true. Not only did I end up with serious stomach issues, I barely lost a pound. I really hate that we are so worried about how we look and how much we weigh, that we are willing to sacrifice our own health to lose weight. Hollywood says that if you wear anything bigger than a size two, you are fat. Well, I look like a real woman, and though I have lost weight, I did it because I wanted to be healthier. I learned my lesson really fast when I tried this diet. I learned not to listen to the hype and to try to lose weight safely. I lost weight by eating correctly and exercising. The Hollywood Diet cuts your caloric intake down to four hundred calories a day. That is very unsafe. I felt exhausted and was constantly in the bathroom. If you really want to lose weight, I suggest you join a gym and eat healthy. I suggest you not try to take the easy way out like I did.

I liked how easy this diet was, but I soon found out that being an easy diet was not the way to lose weight.

Don't waste your money

from Ellerslie GA

Comments about Hollywood Diet:

I have in the past purchased and used this Hollywood Miracle Diet and it was a complete and total waste of money. All the Hollywood Twenty Four Hour Miracle Diet is is a bottle of disgusting sugar water that you purchase and then have to dilute and drink it throughout the day. I have to say that this is the biggest joke of almost any diet I have tried. The Miracle is if you lose any weight at all. You could just drink water and a couple if salads and get the same results. If you do lose any weight on this Miracle Hollywood Diet it is just water weight and the minute you eat something the weigh will come right back on to you. So buy a diuretic and you will achieve the same results and maybe even better. This diet is a waste of money and I certainly would not recommend this Hollywood Diet to any of my family or friends and also remember that just because it says Hollywood on the bottle doesn't mean you are going to miraculously look or get as skinny as the people in Hollywood.

• Side Effects:

Great way to jump start a diet!

Comments about Hollywood Diet:

I gave the Hollywood 24-hour Miracle Diet a 8 because it is all water wait you loose, there ain't no miracle diet out there. It's not healthy starving your self. But It works great when you are going to start a diet and you need a extra boost. The taste is okay but it gets old after drinking it for two days. I lost six pounds of water weight and I started eating healthy. I lost another five pounds in a month. I know it ain't healthy but I will use it again. If you don't like grape flavor, they also have orange flavor. I think the orange one tastes better than the grape flavor.

It work good for a fast fix, if you need to fit in a dress real quick. It makes your tummy flat for awhile, until you eat again. It says you can loose up to 10 pounds but I only lost 6.

Side Effects
There is no side effects, you just get hunger pains for 48- hours.

It is real easy to use all you have to do is mix half water and half of the juice. You can only drink the juice and water for the two days.

• Side Effects:

Read the label for full expectations

Comments about Hollywood Diet:

This is a crash diet, and is able to help get rid of water weight fast. So when you go to the scales and take a look at your weight, you will notice that your weight has dropped significantly. However, do note that your body composition hasn't changed at all. You still the same amount of fat, it is the water loss that accounts for the weight. This is only for short term loss. But the weight will come back in a few days.

There's a lot of hype and marketing in this product that may be misleading. This is not a miracle diet, nor should it be part of a regular diet. It's just a detox. 24 hour labelling can be harmful because it trains people to associate weight loss with immediate results, which is not the case as it requires lots of hard work and dedication.

Some people don't like the taste, and personally I didn't like it at all. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone and it's better to have an actual diet plan, not some fad.

Side Effects
Bad taste, bloating, feels like a laxative