Other Travel Websites:

HollandAmerica.com

Easy to Navigate to Find Cruises

from Palm Bay, FL

Comments about HollandAmerica.com:

My Alaska cruise was originally booked with Holland America. I found their site very easy to navigate and to show me all of the different cruise options. I spent a lot of time looking at all of the different dates, from May to June to July to August. I found this easy to do on their site. I also found a lot of information about the different ships, as they have many ships in Alaska. Their ships tend to go either in an Eastern direction or a Western direction, not a round trip. This makes them different than some of the other cruise lines. There was also good information about the specialty restaurants on board, the excursions, and the spa. It was also easy to book those right online if you desired. I think one of the great things about Holland America is they have a lot of specialty cruises that they only do once a year or so. This really appeals to their market of older travelers, since they are looking for many new experiences. All of the specialty cruises can also be seen on their website.

• Features:
  • Customer Service:

Great trip!

from New Jersey

Comments about HollandAmerica.com:

I took a three week cruise and found it most enjoyable. The ship was clean, my room was kept up every day, and the facilities were well kept. The food was delicious, and there was plenty of it. I enjoyed getting little gifts every now and again. Port destinations were discussed, and the travel consultant was more than willing to discuss and queries. Ship entertainment was plentiful, and enjoyable. I would definitely recommend this cruiseline to anyone wanting a good quality trip.

Everything was well laid out. I found washing machines and dryers were available, everything in my room was no fuss, and there was always help if needed.

Features
Features were pretty standard in a high quality way. I was pleasantly surprised to see that accupuncture was available. There was a gym, beauty salon, lectures and classes, and more. Everything was in good condition.

Customer Service
Nothing was ever a problem, and I was always treated well. I was attended to well during my meals, and room service. I did not encounter any problems with the cruise, but still found any necessary service available when needed.

• Features: