4.8
Holistic Select
Holistic Select Adult Health Anchovy, Sardine & Salmon Meals Dry Dog Food

Holistic Select Adult Health Anchovy, Sardine & Salmon Meals Dry Dog Food

4.8

Provides wonderful nutrition and great coats.

from Riverside, CA

Comments about Holistic Select Adult Health Anchovy, Sardine & Salmon Meals Dry Dog Food:

I am a show dog breeder and am very picky about what I feed my kids.  This food provides wonderful rounded nutrition.  All of the omega 3's help keep their coats shiny.The only draw back is that the smell of fish is strong with the kibble and it comes through the dogs fur.  It is not overpowering but it is there.  Overall I would trade health for scent anytime.  My dogs like the food and I feel good giving them solid nutrition.

Awesome dog food without the tainted dog food worries!!

from Belleville, IL

I have two Samoyeds, both rescues, one has a weight issue, one doesn't.  I was feeding them IAMS or Purina when the China dog food import problems started happening, I freaked out.  I called up a few people with dog rescues who are very picky with the dog food they use and they suggested Eagle Pak.  I went on their website and did the questionnaire to determine which dog food would best suit my dogs.  I went with the holistic fish (blue bag) kind.  My dogs love it, my overweight dog is losing weight, and their coats look great!!

Awesome, healthy food for your dog!

from Yuma, AZ

Eagle Pack dog foods contain no fillers, like many low-cost foods that you can purchase at chain stores.  It is a high quality food that you can feel good about feeding to your dog.  Since it is a higher quality food, your dog also doesn't require as much at feeding time.  You will also see fewer stools!

This is a great food, especially for Northern Breed dogs.

from Harleysville, PA

We've tried many foods for our own Siberian Huskies and northern breed foster dogs, and have found this to be the best one.  It is certainly not inexpensive, but none of the good quality kibbles are.  With their double coats, northern breeds do great on the fish formula.  We tried the Eagle Pack chicken formula and our guys loved it, bot one of them got hot spots.  We switched back to the fish formula, and the hot spots disappeared.  Their coats are thick and shiny on this food, and they love it.  Eagle Pack makes are really well-balanced kibble.  We do use joint supplements for the older boys, rather than swich them to a senior formula.

Our foster dogs switch very easily to this food with little or no stomach upset or diarrhea, as we found with other dog foods.  Less food is needed with this brand than cheaper dog foods since it contains all the various food groups and vitamins they need with less filler.