Other Freezers:
Holiday 5.0 cu. ft. Deep Freezer

Holiday 5.0 cu. ft. Deep Freezer

Holiday 5 cu ft Chest Freezer

Comments about Holiday 5.0 cu. ft. Deep Freezer:

Purchased this freezer about 6 months ago having also considered other major brands such as Whirlpool and Kenmore. Prior to purchase had been a little concerned that this was a little cheaper than the other, more well known, varieties. However, needn't have worried, it is excellent. So quiet I do not know it is on apart from the occasional 'click' on and off which I can hear discreetly from my chair. I keep it bursting with food and it has stayed more than cold enough and I only keep it at number 5. I can still put it up to number 7 which is even colder. At first I just kept breads, frozen pastries and tortillas in it but I have so much faith in it now that I keep all my meats in it right to expensive joints and cuts. It has become my favored freezer in the house. It's very light to carry and I could even slide it across the floor by myself. In fact I asked the delivery guy to install it in the garage and after he left, a couple of days later, I decided to move it myself. (I'm 45 year old less than fit female). Not one problem since I purchased it.

• Temperature Control:
  • Capacity:

Great little money saver!

Comments about Holiday 5.0 cu. ft. Deep Freezer:

I absolutely love this chest freezer. I was worried about not buying a name brand appliance, but I have definitely been proven wrong! I positive this chest freezer could rank among the best. It's spacious and has helped save our family so much money in the past 8 months. I'm now able to buy more food when it's on sale and stock up. My husband even loves it!

Temperature Control
Keeps everything cold and preserved!

• Temperature Control:
  • Capacity:

This compact upright freezer is great! ~ We love it.

from Fort Worth, TX

Comments about Holiday 5.0 cu. ft. Deep Freezer:

Our Holiday brand upright compact freezer is outstanding, indeed! I traded two days worth of work for this freezer and it was well worth the time and physical effort. I wanted an extra freezer / mini-fridge to use for my herbs, vitamins, whole grains, nuts, seeds, and other health food to reduce the crowding in my regular refrigerator / freezer. Originally, I was just wanting a mini upright regrigerator; yet when this one was presented to me, I knew it would work out for the best. It's designed to be a freezer and works outstanding as such. However, it can be put on the lowest setting and turn into a great mini-fridge as well. I like that it is versatile in this way. The inside door has nice little shelving space for our herbs, vitamins, tea, & coffee. The inside shelving is deep enough to store a lot of food. So our health food items are well preserved sitting in our kitchen within easy reach. Then when my son goes off to college, he can take it with him... or perhaps I may keep it... and get him one of his own!

Holiday 5.0 Deep freezer

from Bedford, KY

Comments about Holiday 5.0 cu. ft. Deep Freezer:

We bought our Holiday 5.0 cubic foot Deep freezer after reading several reviews and shopping around online and in store for several months.While shopping around some things that we looked at was the size due to space constraints,amount of useable inside space, and warrenties,along with price.We decided that the Holiday 5.0 cubic foot Deep Freeze would be the best choice.We bought online and had it delivered the next day and after plugging it in I was suprized at how quiet it was and how fast it got cold.This Holiday 5.0 Deep Freezer was one of the best purchases that weve made.The amount of food that can be stored in this freezer is more than i expected and we have yet to see much if any frosty/ice lines around the sides or top edge like you would find in the older bigger models or the upright versions.Also its very easy to move around for cleaning the area where it occupies.I would recommend the Holiday 5.0 Deep Freezer to anyone with limited space. Also very enegy efficient.