Other Pillows:

HoMedics SQM B1 SQUSH Therapy Massage Back Pillow

Always satisfied with LaFontiane Toyota Service

from Detroit, MI

Comments about HoMedics SQM B1 SQUSH Therapy Massage Back Pillow:

The staff is always honest and up front. My car is ready in a reasonable amount of time. It is also very convenient scheduling appointments online. I also like the personal phone call to remind me of the appointment.

most relaxing

from Clio, MI

Comments about HoMedics SQM B1 SQUSH Therapy Massage Back Pillow:

This pillow is relaxing. It's humming isn't loud enough to be a bother with the tv on. It would be better if it included heat, but it is ok without the heat. I usually put the pillow behind me & cover up with a blanket. Sometimes I prefer a heating pad. The comforts of being able to use it in my home or in the car is very nice.

MESSAGE BACK SQUSH PILLOW IS MY NEW FRIEND....!

from Gwynn Oak, MD

Comments about HoMedics SQM B1 SQUSH Therapy Massage Back Pillow:

It has probably been in my closet in the box for 3 years, brought a bunch for the family for Christmas. Everyone kept saying how much they loved them. Still I never open mine. Woke up with me back hurting me,dedcided to give it a try. Stop by to pick up batteries on my way to work. Used and instantly fell in love with it. Now I am sitting here pain free and my coworker has stolen my massage back pillow to use for herself. She has told me that I must now leave it here.......this is not gonna work....Iam gonna have to get her one soon! I just love this pillow!