Other DVD Players & Recorders:
DVD Player
Hitachi
DVPF33U

Found Me A Great Working Bargain!

from obɐɔıɥɔ, IL

Comments about Hitachi - DV-PF33U DVD/VCR Combo (RefurbishedHitachi DV-PF33U DVD/VCR Combo (Refurbished):

Treasure Days was coming up and I knew what I was looking for. I wanted a CD player that played both CD's and VHS tapes. After searching house after house, I finally came across this "Hitachi - DV-PF33U DVD/VCR Combo." The first thing I asked was, did it work? Sure did, said the man! Paid the man five bucks and walked away with a DVD/VCR Combo Player, Remote and the hookups. Had all kinds of people asking me, how much I paid for this! Got home and wiped it down before putting batteries in the remote. I googled the info about this player and found out what the features were. The Product Features Are:

- Progressive Scan DVD player

- Slim design

- Coaxial digital audio output

- Component video output

- Remote control

Works just as good as being brand new! I definitely found a great bargain! Haven't had any problems since I've been using this player. I would highly recommend this to a friend!