Other Drills:

Hitachi Cordless Drill

Outstanding Drill

from Kathleen, GA

Comments about Hitachi Cordless Drill:

If you're looking for a drill, this one rocks! Since a drill is something that most people use more than almost any other tool, I would recommend getting a good one. Lithium Ion is definitely the way to go. Every time, I pick the drill up it works! I love it! Unlike my previous Ni-Cad drill. This drill fits my hand well, and has an incredible amount of power and torque. It is very durable and I really love using it. I highly recommend buying this one. The Dewalt drill is also a good choice, but for the price, you can't beat the Hitachi. Also, recommend buying a spare battery.

best cordless drill i've ever owned

from Richardson, TX

Comments about Hitachi Cordless Drill:

This lithium ion drill by Hitachi is the best cordless drill i've ever owned.  I've owned DeWalt, Skil, and Black & Decker and this is by far the best.

The lithium ion drill lasts a long time and only takes 30 minutes to recharge.  It also comes with a handy belt hook for holding on to it when you need an extra hand.

The Hitachi replaced the Panosonic and Craftsman

from Salem, OR

Comments about Hitachi Cordless Drill:

My drills were getting old and worn out.  The batteries were no longer holding a charge and it was time to upgrade. He purchase the Hitachi drill and loves it.  It is so lightweight and powerful.  Needless to say he's in heaven!