3.6

3.6

Taste Pretty Good

from USA, Indiana

Comments about Hillshire Farm Deli Select Lunch Meats:

Hillshire lunch meat is perfect for making a quick sandwich. My favorite lunch meats are roast beef and honey ham. Hillshire deli lunch meat is sliced very thin, this is the way I like my meat. Besides making sandwiches, I add hillshire deli meat to my salads.

I use hillshire deli lunch meat on a weekly basis.

Delicious and healthy

Comments about Hillshire Farm Deli Select Lunch Meats:

Cold cuts are an amazing super food. Even though they are under rated as a popular everyday option outside of school lunches and last minute meals they are healthy and delicious. Each of these services is about 60-90 calories which varies on the flavor you get but its a tiny fraction compared to other meat options you can have per serving. Generally any other serving size of meat for a meal is about 300 or more calories so when your eating these cold cuts you can just pile it on if you want without too much worry.

The only downside is that with cheaper cold cuts theres a lot of sodium but this brand seems to do ok with it.

They are great for sandwiches, wraps, and I like to even cut them up and put them in salads when i can.

I recommend this brand and this product to everyone. The price is even reasonable even though they are one of the big names out there. A much better alternative to subways and those chain sandwich places.

Lean pastrami

from Columbus, IN

Comments about Hillshire Farm Deli Select Lunch Meats:

Whenever I want a beef lunchmeat, I look to Hillshire Farms.  The pastrami is my favorite and is sufficiently peppery.  Unlike other beef lunchmeats Hillshire Farms' versions of corned beef and pastrami are actually pretty lean.  They also always taste fresh and usually store well unsealed in the refrigerator for later use.  Sometimes beef lunchmeat sliced at the grocery deli will have a bad taste to me.  The entire package of 6 oz. lunchmeat usually has only about 200 calories, so it also is diet friendly  and can be easily eaten without waste.

Very good for a pre-package meat

from Hagerstown, MD

Comments about Hillshire Farm Deli Select Lunch Meats:

I tried this because my husband wanted to start packing his lunches instead of eating out for lunch everyday to save money.  For a pre-packaged lunch meat it is pretty good.  Its very juicy and not too dry and it has a good flavor, unlike a lot of the pre-packaged lunch meat which tastes like water with salt.

The worst presentation of lunch meat I have ever seen.

from Stanton, CA

Comments about Hillshire Farm Deli Select Lunch Meats:

Hillshire Farms lunch meat (Turkey) is the worse tasting lunch meat I have ever tasted.  The turkey was not really sliced just kinda thrown in the package.  I got 2 sandwiches out of a package that I should have gotten at least 4 or 5 sandwiches.  I will never purchase that again.