Other All-In-One Printers:

Hewlett Packard Photosmart C4380 AIO All-In-One InkJet Printer

Easy as pie

from Hattiesburg, MS

Comments about Hewlett Packard Photosmart C4380 AIO All-In-One InkJet Printer:

I bought this printer a while back during school. I got lucky with the price because wal-mart had it on sale for some unknown reason. However the best part of this printer is the wireless connectivity. You can set your printer up anywhere in the house and print from your bed on days where you feel completely lazy, which is a big upper for me. Not only does it have wireless, but you can insert memory cards from your camera and print pictures directly from your memory card without need of a computer. It's efficiency and awesome features make this printer a winner.

HP seems to worth the buy!!

from New Bedford, MA

Comments about Hewlett Packard Photosmart C4380 AIO All-In-One InkJet Printer:

The beginning of the year 2011, I purchased a laptop computer and I decided to buy a printer. I definitely had the need to print email, tickets etc, with the hope to also print photos. The printer works great and came with the needed ink to start me off. Sometimes I have a problem with the printer going offline, but for the most part I do not have any printer problems. The directions to set up the printer were very easy and although it is on the bigger size, it still does not take up too much space. To conserve energy, I always turn off the printer. The printer screen has easy to follow directions to print in color or black & white. I also decided to get the warranty plan just in case a problem arises but so far so good.

HP Photosmart C4830

from Aurora, CO

Comments about Hewlett Packard Photosmart C4380 AIO All-In-One InkJet Printer:

We have had our printer for quite awhile and it has yet to give us major problems. The one downside is that ink is expensive, but I think that is with any printer. We mainly print daily things, no picures, as to not waste ink.

HP Photosmart is fancy!

from Xenia, OH

Comments about Hewlett Packard Photosmart C4380 AIO All-In-One InkJet Printer:

We purchased the HP Photosmart Printer after having our Lexmark act all weird once we upgraded out computer--they just could not be compatible no matter what I did. When we went to make the purchase, the biggest draw for us was this one was small, in our price range and was able to not only print, but scan. It is wireless--which is awesome! The computer within this item is so fancy. Easy to scroll through the computer to choose what you want to do, how you want it done, how many copies, etc. Although it says "Photosmart", this has nothing to do with why we bought it. So far it has been easy to use to make and scan copies. That is about all we usually do. But I think that this printer is very nice!

Great all-in-one except for printing-ink usage is incredible

from Sherman Oaks, CA

Comments about Hewlett Packard Photosmart C4380 AIO All-In-One InkJet Printer:

We bought this printer for my husband's home office because he needed a scanner and fax. We already have 3 other printers that we can use but we bought this one because it was on sale and it claimed it printed faster than our others.

Well, I suppose that last part is sort of true. It did print 2 pages faster than our other three but it also used up the ink much faster than our other three. It was amazing how much black ink was used when printing 3 or 4 pages. I never really realized it until I was printing coupons from website. Even at economy printing, it went through about 1/4 of the black ink cartridge just printing 22 pages (at 3 coupons per page).

Because it just uses so much, we keep this printer solely for faxing and scanning. And printing in an emergency. We use our other Canon printer for printing only. Their cartridges last longer and they are also a lot cheaper than the HP cartridges are.

I would recommend this all-in-one if you need to scan/fax more than print. If you are printing more and have the bucks, then go ahead and get this one. If you don't have the bucks to shell out for ink, then it isn't economical for you.

HP Photosmart Sucks

from Boston, MA

Comments about Hewlett Packard Photosmart C4380 AIO All-In-One InkJet Printer:

So I received this printer for free when I purchased my new MacBook so I guess I can't really complain since I did not have to pay for it but at this point, I would have rather payed a few bucks to get a better printer. The quality of printing is not really the issue but it is the durability. I have maybe used it for a year now (and use it only every few weeks) and its very faulty. I ran out of color ink but replaced the black ink and now it refuses to print anything saying that there is an error. Very annoying if you are just trying to print things out in black and white. Called customer service and they willingly admit that the product is defective but they will not do anything to replace the product.

terrific printer!

from San Diego, CA

Comments about Hewlett Packard Photosmart C4380 AIO All-In-One InkJet Printer:

I have had my Hewlett Packard Photosmart All-In-One InkJet Printer for about 2 years. It's fabulous! it was really easy to set up, all it takes is plugging in, basically, and then connecting to your computer. What is stupid is that my printer didn't come with a USB cable to connect it to my computer (I just remembered that now.) . super annoying, I had to make a special trip out just to get a USB cable. luckily it wasn't expensive. This printer give you the choice of printing with full ink or just half the ink which is nice and makes your ink last longer. It can also print photos which I thought was great at first, but it uses up almost ALL of your ink really fast, and also, the photos i printed faded a LOT more than my photos that I got professionally printed. So I wouldn't use it for photos, even though it says you can.

other than that, GREAT PRINTER!