3.7
Other Laptops:

3.7

This laptop is quick and useful.

Comments about Hewlett Packard HP ProBook 4520s Intel Core i3-350M Processor 2.26 GHz - WH288UTABA PC Notebook:

This laptop has served its purpose and given me a lot of options on personalization. It also has great speed and I can operate from multiple tabs at once without the system crashing, as long as I do the appropriate updates at the right times. There were a few times where I skipped the updates and had to shut the computer down several times because it quit working over performing the simplest of tasks. It was frustrating, but it is amazing how well it works after the updates were installed. It's lightweight, stays charged for a very long time, and the screen is clear and bright. It has a lot of storage capabilities. I have endless files and photos and when I did a complete system restore I didn't lose any of my documents or photos. Figuring out how to upload photos to the computer was difficult at first because I hadn't used a computer like this one before and it was a lot different, but it was different in a good way. The keyboard is also really strong. My previous laptop has a few keys missing because my daughter would grab at the keys and they were knocked lose after a few times of her doing that. She has hit and grabbed at this keyboard repeatedly and it is still standing strong, no keys missing to date.

• Battery Life:
  • Support & Service:
  • Speed/Performance:

only buy if huge discount

Mine had nice software that came with it. I am very unhappy with how hot that it gets. The air circulation is just awful and whatever surface it is on just gets extremely hot-burning hot. That can not be good for the internal components. Also it gets real sluggish pretty fast and I have to restart it all of the time.

• Battery Life:
  • Support & Service:
  • Speed/Performance:

HP probook 4250s is good

from Lewisville, NC

I love the fact the conors of the laptop are metal.  It is light weight and thin, great screen.  I HATE the mouse is to the left of the keyboard and it is a touchpad which takes some getting use to.  All in all its a good computer.  I do not like having to call customer service because thier call center is in India!