Other Snacks & Cookies:
Candy, Gum & Mints, Low Fat Snack, Sugar Free, Xylitol
Hershey's
Hershey's - Ice Breakers Ice Cubes Strawberry Smoothie

Hershey's - Ice Breakers Ice Cubes Strawberry Smoothie

Nice gum but too expensive

Comments about Hershey's - Ice Breakers Ice Cubes Strawberry Smoothie:

This gum is good, it's sweet and cooling and freshens your breath, but it is very expensive. I'm not sure if it is that much better than regular gum for the price. There are only like ten pieces of gum in each pack. It's definitely a little fancier than regular gum I'm just not sure if it's worth it.

Ice Cubes Gum are not worth it.

from Seymour, CT

Comments about Hershey's - Ice Breakers Ice Cubes Strawberry Smoothie:

Ice Breakers is not my usual choice when I buy gum, but, I am into trying new things and I love Strawberry Smoothies, so I figured I would give it a try. Unfortunately, I was less then impressed with my choice.

I read online that chewing gum with Xylitol helps earaches, and I had a bad one. **Ice Breakers Sugar free Ice Cubes in Strawberry Smoothie with cooling Xylitol** sounded pretty good. It was a little more expensive than the rest of the brands, and there are only 10 pieces in the package instead of 16 or 18 like the rest.

Maybe I am just used to Orbits, but I did not like the texture of this Ice Cubes gum. I found it to be rubbery (not in a good bouncy gum way) and slippery.

After the initial burst of flavor and the crunchy coating was gone, the remaining flavor was not enough to keep me satisfied. The flavor never really tasted like strawberry smoothies, more like artificial strawberry. The cooling Xylitol lasts for awhile, but has an odd taste.

The gum is for a try, but I will not be buying it again. It was too expensive for 10 pieces and below average flavor.