Other Snacks & Cookies:
Hershey's
Hershey - Reese's Whipped

Hershey'sHershey - Reese's Whipped

Chocolate Peanut Butter Delicious

I try not to indulge in sweets too much, but I do have a weakness for Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.  When I heard they came out with a new candy bar, I couldn't wait to try it, and it is so delicious.  The Reese's Whips is made up of a chocolate bar that is rich and sweet and the filling is pure peanut butter goodness.  Instead of a hard filling like that of peanut butter cups, the filling is light and airy and tastes like you just dipped your mouth in a jar of creamy peanut butter.  This is such a great sweet treat because it is the perfect blend of chocolate and peanut butter.  This is a high calorie bar at about 230 calories and 9 grams of fat, but will satisfy any craving and has a great texture.  This is my pick for a delicious chocolate and peanut butter dessert.

Reese's Whippped lacks flavor and texture.

Reese's Whipped is so similar to a Three Musketeers bar, that I felt it was a total waste to eat it.  I love the taste of regular Reeses, and this really missed the mark.  If it had been named something else, I would not have expected that perfectly wonderful taste and texture so well known in the Reeses Cup line.  I think as an adult, I prefer more texture and flavor than a child would, so therefore, I think this would be wondeful for small children.  It could be packaged in portions suitble for small chhildren, or even have a break in the bar so that only one half could be served at at time, it would be a good portion size.  I realize many people like a softer chewier texture, and for them, this would be great.  I thought the sweetness was good, it had a nice balance without being neither bitter nor gaggy sweet.

too bad i can't find these anymore...

Comments about Hershey's Hershey - Reese's Whipped:

I worked in a convenient store and when these debuted I had to try them. I love chocolate and peanut buttter. I thought they would be too much like a Three Musketeers bar and I'm not a huge fan of those. I was pleasantly surprised to find, this candy bar was absolutely delicious. It had just enough of a chocolate coating to not take away from the airy peanut butter nougat. It's a perfect snack if you want a candy bar. One thing I don't like about some candy bars is that the chocolate sticks to my teeth. I love how light it was. It isn't as heavy as a Reese's Cup, but not as bland as a Three Musketeers. I can't seem to find them anywhere and I really enjoyed them. There's a thicker layer of peanut butter between the nougat and chocolate that seems to bring it all together and really gives it the candy bar feel. The nougat is my favorite part, it's light and airy with a light peanut butter taste. I highly recommend this candy bar if you can find it.

overall

Comments about Hershey's Hershey - Reese's Whipped:

Hershey's Reese's Whipped bars are absolutely another winner by Reese's. The peanut butter filling in these is whipped to a fluffy and light consistency. I love the chocolate, the peanut butter, and how creative the company is with variations on this simple combination!

A new spin on the original.

Comments about Hershey's Hershey - Reese's Whipped:

The Reese's whipped is 'okay' for me. It is basically the same as the original chocolate and peanut butter filling, but it is more light and fluffy (i.e. there is more air in it). The original Reese's is much better, in my opinion, so I would recommend sticking with the pieces or peanut butter cups.

Lighter flavor, crispy texture

Comments about Hershey's Hershey - Reese's Whipped:

These whipped chocolate and peanut butter snacks have a lighter texture and flavor than normal Reese's products. The peanut butter normally used is very heavy, but the whipped style lightens the texture and the flavor. This is almost more of a crispy, wafer covered in chocolate. Definitely worth a try.

These are great!

Comments about Hershey's Hershey - Reese's Whipped:

Reese's Peanut Butter Cups are one of my favorite chocolates. When I saw that Reese's was coming out with a new chocolate, I knew I had to try it! My first impression was that they remind of me Twix but with peanut butter! The best part of Reese's Whipped is the texture! The peanut butter is a light, sweet, and fluffy texture and it tastes amazing! The chocolate melts perfectly with the light peanut butter. It's a whole new experience with the classic Reese's taste.

Reese's Whips are good but not a s good as Reese's Cup[s

Comments about Hershey's Hershey - Reese's Whipped:

Reese's Whipps are a decent tasting and enjoyable candy, but they're not really as good as I expected them to be before I tried them. They don't really live up to the "Reese's" name. The peanut butter filling is really, REALLY light and fluffy. When I think Reese's I think of a richer, denser peanut butter. I thought these were a bit of a disappointment.

So yummy

Comments about Hershey's Hershey - Reese's Whipped:

I really love Hershey's Reese's Whipped candy bars. They are so wonderful. The outer coating consists of sweet milk chocolate that melts in your mouth. Inside, is a delicious rich, creamy, and soft, and smooth peanut butter. The peanut butter has been whipped and has a delightful texture. It is so delicious! These are really rich candy bars and I love how sweet they are.

Whipped into Submission

Comments about Hershey's Hershey - Reese's Whipped:

If you know Reese's, then you should know how they deliver delicious products. The Whipped bar is no different. The top is coated in rich chocolate while the inside is a light and airy peanut butter flavor. Another serving of Reese and this one has gotten me whipped into submission.

WOW - it is soft and creamy

from 755019355

Comments about Hershey's Hershey - Reese's Whipped:

I saw this and had to try it.  I loves Reeses so I knew it would be good.  It really didn't taste like a Reeses, You don't taste the peanut butter so much, but it is so light and creamy like a Three Muskateer.  Was exactly what I was expecting, but I really liked it alot.

Sort of like a peanut butter flavored Three Musketeers

from Pendleton, OR

Comments about Hershey's Hershey - Reese's Whipped:

It was an OK candy bar, but I think the regular Reeses Candy Bar is better.  The outside of the bar has a nice chocolate flavor, but the inside is too light and airy and doesn't have the good peanut butter flavor that the regular Reeses Candy Bar has.