Other Snacks & Cookies:
Hershey's
Hershey - Mounds Candy Bar

Hershey'sHershey - Mounds Candy Bar

Chocolatey Chew

I have loved Hershey Mounds Candy Bar since I was a little girl.  This candy bar is very satisfying, and you really can't eat just one, so thank God there's two in the package.  I used to buy Mounds when I would go to the movies when I was a teenager.  I even had one friend who didn't like coconut and when I told her to just try it, she's been eating them ever since.  These are really good when you don't have time to eat and you need to be on the run.  It will satisfy you until you can get to dinner.  What I like also, is that now it is said that dark chocolate is good for you.  Not only do you get great taste, but it may actually be good for your health.  I also have Hershey Mounds Dark Candy Bar when it is Holloween.  Kids love to get that type of candy.  And they don't even realize that it may be healthy for them.  I recommend this candy bar to all chocoholics.  So, thank you Hershey for a great tasting candy bar!

Sometimes you dont....

This coconut and chocolate snack is the one without the nut. The soft, creamy chocolate mixes with the coconut to provide a nice sweet snack. There is a lot of coconut in these bars so if you are not a big fan, you should avoid it. If you like coconut and chocolate, this is probably one of the best options out there.

I would by this every week

from Waynesboro sc

About Me Foodie

Pros

• Addictive
  • Balanced Sweetness
  • Delicious
  • Light
  • Smooth

Cons

• Snacking

Comments about Hershey's Hershey - Mounds Candy Bar:

I just love the coconut taste then the chocolate just makes it better great taste i love the coconut

Give me more!!!

from Eunice, La

About Me Foodie

Pros

• Delicious

Cons

• Snacking

Comments about Hershey's Hershey - Mounds Candy Bar:

Love love this candy!!! Never can get enough!!!

Coconut Heaven!

Comments about Hershey's Hershey - Mounds Candy Bar:

There really aren't a lot of coconut candies on the market, so there aren't too many to compare this to, but no matter what this is a TEN. How can you go wrong with delicious dark,not milk, chocolate, that covers mounds(get it? ) of coconut? This is a coconut lover's dream candy bar. You get two fair sized pieces in each wrapper and when you open them they smell so delicious. They are chewy and the chocolate tastes great in combination the coconut, just the right balance. There really is no comparison in this category. If you like coconut you will love Mounds!!

Coconutty deliciousness great for sharing

from Phoenix, AZ

Comments about Hershey's Hershey - Mounds Candy Bar:

This is my favorite candy bar because of how well the coconut and dark chocolate go together in a sweet smooth harmony. The goodness of this candy bar has not changed for many years, and I'm a middle aged adult who loved these as a child, and I still love them now and am passing that love on now to younger family members. I like the fact that you get two pieces in the package, because it makes it easy to share.

Yummy

from TN

Comments about Hershey's Hershey - Mounds Candy Bar:

Mounds candy bar has a luscious, creamy, coconut filling and a silky, rich, dark chocolate candy outer shell. Each full-size Mounds candy bar package has two half-size candy bars in them and boy are they tasty. Mounds to me taste like a chocolate covered coconut ball only softer.

What's better than coconut and chocolate?

Comments about Hershey's Hershey - Mounds Candy Bar:

What's better than the combination of coconut and chocolate? Not much, in my opinion! Hershey's Mounds Candy bar gives an awesome combination of bitter dark chocolate and sweet coconut. The coconut gives a unique and sweet crunchy texture. The dark chocolate perfectly melds the flavor together. If you love coconut, you'll love Mounds. I highly recommend it!

Sometimes you dont....

One of the best.

Comments about Hershey's Hershey - Mounds Candy Bar:

If you like dark chocolate and coconut this is the best candy bar out there, in my opinion. If you like coconut at all, this is definitely a good candy bar to try. Whenever I eat a Mounds, I am reminded of the beach in Florida where I used to live. It is just enough to satisfy that sweet tooth craving without feeling too heavy like some other candy bars do.

Great, but where are the almonds haha

Comments about Hershey's Hershey - Mounds Candy Bar:

Mounds is an Almond Joy without the almonds. (Emphasis on the "without the almonds"). Therefore it is inferior to Almond Joy, and looses one point. It's that simple. The almonds are missing. haha but seriously, they're still delicious. Mounds has firm, dark (yet sweet) chocolate on the outside, with a delightfully fluffy, chewy coconut filling. It's seriously coco-nutty, which makes it a love or hate it type candy. If you like chocolate and coconut you'll definitely like Mounds.

Yummy treat!

Comments about Hershey's Hershey - Mounds Candy Bar:

Hershey's Mounds are so good. This is a filling and satisfying snack for me! The dark chocolate coating is so rich and delicious! Inside, is soft, sweet coconut! What a great mix! I have been eating them for years and I can always count on them to taste amazing. I think they are made with high quality ingredients! So yummy!