Other Snacks & Cookies:
Hershey's
Hershey - Cherry Cordial Kisses

Hershey'sHershey - Cherry Cordial Kisses

Hershey Cherry Cordial Kisses - Yum! Kiss me again!

One of those sample ladies caught me at Food Lion. I'm just one of those friendly people who will stop and try most anything - even the Spam meat sandwiches once that were not all that tasty. The sample lady gave me a Hershey's Cordial Candy Kiss this time, and even though I'm watching my fat, these are small. The same size as typical candy kisses. In fact, other than the cover which is red, they look like regular old Candy Kisses which I can take or leave.

I always did like Chocolate Covered Cherries. We only got them around Christmas. In more recent years, the insides seem too sweet and clumpy on the cheap boxes, so I only eat good ones like in the Whitman Sampler box. They make a great Chocolate Covered Cherry - but only one per sample box I think.

The Hershey Kiss Cherry candies taste much like good chololate covered cherries - but no cherry. It's just flavoring. There's a little thin sugar inside (not clumpy like the cheap chocolate covered cherries these days) with cherry flavor that does, for the world, taste like candied cherries.

For anyone who likes chocolate covered cherries, I'd say that the Hershey Cherry Cordial Kisses would be a good bet. They are out on a limited basis so may not be around long, but I hope they do continue to make them. They are really tasty.

Not as Good as Milk Chocolate

I received a bag of these through an office gift exchange Christmas party, and I was curious to try them. I have had a lot of Hershey's milk chocolate kisses, but I had never tried the cherry ones before. I like most Hershey's things, but I found that I did not like these very much. When I saw the name on the bag, I thought they would be sort of like chocolate covered cherries. But they are actually a cherry flavored creme, and they are extremely sweet. Even though cherries and chocolate are both sweet to start with, it tastes like they added extra sugar to the cherry creme, and it is just unbearable. The sweetness is so strong that it overrides any cherry flavor. It's even hard to enjoy the chocolate outside if you get too much of the inside in the same bite. I managed to work my way through the bag, but I do not plan to ever buy these for myself. I will stick to plain milk chocolate kisses, since they taste a whole lot better.

Not as Good as Milk Chocolate

from Utah

Taste just like them!

Comments about Hershey's Hershey - Cherry Cordial Kisses:

I am a huge fan of cherry cordials and I was hesitant to try these when I saw them. The Hershey's Cherry Cordial Kisses surprisingly taste exactly like the regular cherry cordials! I was so surprised, but in a good way. They even have the cordial creme center! They are exact replicas, other than not having a cherry. They taste awesome and I would highly recommend them if you love cherry cordials and want to try something new!

Be prepared to get addicted

Comments about Hershey's Hershey - Cherry Cordial Kisses:

These cherry candies are very highly addictive! They are so different in flavor than one would expect from a Hershey Kiss, but it is a very happy surprise. If you are a fan of chocolate and of cherry and of chocolate and cherry together, this will become a staple crop in your snacking routine.

This is a Holiday Favorite

Comments about Hershey's Hershey - Cherry Cordial Kisses:

I love Hershey's cherry cordial kisses, I always keep these delectable morsels in my pantry around the Holidays. You can use these cherry kisses as an ingredient in your favorite recipe or just eat them straight from the bag, they are so yummy. My favorite recipe for these sweet little delights is my chocolate cherry drop cookies.

The best candy out there.

from San Jose, CA

Comments about Hershey's Hershey - Cherry Cordial Kisses:

This tastes just like a cherry cordial. Because it is smaller in size, then a cordial, it contains less calories! Plus, because they are individually wrapped, you can throw them in your purse, and always have them with you. You can't do that with a box!

This is the most lucious, decadent chocolate kiss around.

from San Diego, CA

Comments about Hershey's Hershey - Cherry Cordial Kisses:

Hershey's cherry cordial kisses are delicious.  They are rich, creamy and decadent.  These kisses are just the right size and melt in your mouth.  I was surprised to see these in the store.  Every year I purchase cherry cordials which have the cherry in the center but these are much better.  They have just the right amount of smooth chocolate coating a creamy, lucious cherry center.  These are the very best.

Reminds me of Christmas

Comments about Hershey's Hershey - Cherry Cordial Kisses:

I am a big fan of Hershey's kisses-any flavor. But when I saw this variety, I had to try it right away.  I love chocolate-covered cherries so I couldn't wait to try these.  I was very pleased with the flavor and texture, although I did think it was a bit sweet.  So I could only eat 2 of these at a single time.  These will surely be a welcome addition to my Christmas candy dish.  I usually buy as many varieties of Hershey's kisses that I can find and combine them all together for a special table decoration.  Everyone loves the varieties and will especially love the new cherry flavored ones.

the taste makes you stop and smile

from Modesto, CA

Comments about Hershey's Hershey - Cherry Cordial Kisses:

I am a person who loves the taste of cherries but dont like to eat them(weird i know).These are perfect they are so good its hard to describe.When im a little upset i eat one of these candies and i cant help but smile!Chocolate usually has that effect on me but the cherry flavor together with the chocolate is on a whole different level. I buy them every time they are sold

Hershey cherry cordial kisses, kiss your taste buds

from Barling, AR

Comments about Hershey's Hershey - Cherry Cordial Kisses:

I would have to say that Hershy's Cherry Cordial Kisses are very good although they are not may absolute favorite chocolate and cherry combo the Hershey's chocolate is smooth and not too sweet. I love how they melt in your mouth.

Hershey-Cherry Cordial Kisses. Wow what a combination!

from Springfield, OH

Comments about Hershey's Hershey - Cherry Cordial Kisses:

Hershey-Cherry Cordial Kisses taste wonderful.  I love chocolate and cherries together.  You can't beat the mix.  This particular product by Hershey tastes like an expensive fine chocolate.  I gave my mother a bag of these chocolates as she is a chocolate cherry cordial addict.  She loved it.  I would recommend this product to anyone.