Other Garbage Cans & Bags:
Hero
Hero Scent Stripes Kitchen Trash Bags

riped bags

I really like the smell of the bags and they work great, the only problem I found is that each package I purchased has a few bags that ripped at the seam. I wrote the company address on the package for satisfaction guaranteed and it was returned to me. So I have no good address PO Box 13155 Newport Beach CA 92658 is not correct.

USA

true

I am loving these new trash bags- stripes and all

When the Color Scented Ruffies quality declined, I looked around for something new to try.  I found these **Scent Stripes Tall Kitchen bags** with odor eliminator. They come in two scents- lavender and citrus.  You can tell which is which because of the brightly colored stripes.  Purple is scented in lavender and yellow is, well, citrus. They remind of the old Fruit Stripes gum.  [I wouldn't recommend chewing them though.]I really like the citrus smelling bags.  They make my under sink area fresh and clean smelling.  The color yellow is not my favorite so I am happy that the trash is hidden under the sink.  Although, I don't mind the lavender color of the other bags, the scent is almost non-existent.The bags are sturdy, like the Ruffies used to be.  The tall kitchen trash size is a standard 13 gallon size and there are 22 bags per unit.  They may cost a bit more than the Ruffies but they are worth the difference.**Bottom Line:**I will buy these again.  I found them at Wal-mart.

Northern, FL

true

THESE TRASH BAGS ARE GREAT!

THEY ARE SOLD IN 4 GALLON & 13 GALLON SIZES. THEY SHOULD BE SOLD ONLINE, AS FEW STORES CARRY THESE ITEMS. I HAVE USED THEM TO PACK SMALL AND MEDIUM ITEMS FOR STORAGE, AND THEY ARE ALSO GREAT FOR DISPOSING OF CAT LITTER.

Wauconda, IL