3.8

3.8

Pros

Cons

• Side Effects:

It works if you stay with it....

The Herbalife program really works if you stick with it. But make sure you do not have any medical conditions before starting this program. The Cell Activator works as a blood thinner so be very careful if you have any medical problems.I lost alot of inches using the program but you must stick with it or you will gain all the weight back. I stopped taking the product when I got the flu and even though I ate very little the weight still came back.But it will give you alot of energy which most people need and it gives you all the nutrients that your body needs every day.You must do 2 shakes a day if you are trying to lose weight.One shake per day if you are maintaining your weight.And there are supplements if you want to gain weight or bulk up.Great products that will make you feel alot better and you will get healthier.The products helped me to lower my cholesterol and triglycerides in record time.If anyone wants more information or you want to try the products just let me know.

blaft!

A friend recommend to me. As always, desperate for results, I decided to give it a try. I found it expensive, and not efficient! I spend a lot of money, but started not feeling good. I find it can actually harms your health! My mother advise me not to use it, but I did not listen. I learnt I should listen more to my mother!

Delicious Shakes

Comments about Herbalife ShapeWorks Program:

I first learned of HerbaLife through my friend who was a major supporter of HerbaLife. He is a health instructor, and he convinced me to try a few shakes. I tried one, and it was delicious and I was surprised to find that it had enough nutrients to replace a meal! The program is great and the shakes are very filling. I was on the program for a few months, and the people working for HerbaLife helped me every step of the way. They checked up on me daily, gave me encouragement when I needed it, and made me proud of my accomplishments. There are many delicious flavors to satisfy whatever you're craving, and I personally love all the flavors they offer. If that isn't enough, they do have great snacks to choose from! My only complaint with HerbaLife is the price. If you are willing to pay a good price for a diet that works, I recommend HerbaLife. HerbaLife is MUCH better than SlimFast because the shakes really do fill you up. One shake was enough to fill up my stomach, and I have learned to pass up on the donuts in favor of a shake instead. The HerbaLife program, while expensive, gave me the boost of confidence I needed to keep my goal of losing weight and living a healthier life.

HerbaLife works very well and does its best to cater your needs so that you get the nutrients you need for meal replacement while giving you many flavors to choose from!

Side Effects
As far as I know, there are no side effects.

The shakes are very easy to make, but they can take a while. However, the shakes are delicious and fill you up!

• Side Effects:

Not so great but pretty expensive

from Ellerslie GA

Comments about Herbalife ShapeWorks Program:

I have previously and in the recent past tried this Herbalife ShapeWorks Program and I was not too happy with the results. I did manage to lose a few pounds but I think it may of just been water weight because as soon as I ate something not on the plan I gained the weight right back. I started out really liking this diet plan. To be honest the shakes were really good and I had no problems drinking them. The pills that I had to take are what I did not like about this program. Overall they made me very anxious and shaky and I do not like that feeling. Even though they say herbs you get the caffeine jitters from these pills. Needless to say I stopped the program when I had a racing heart. This is also a very expensive diet plan. Not everyone will be able to afford this Herbalife ShapeWorks Program. I would not recommend it to any of my family or friends or anyone else for that matter as I believe for me personally it was a big waste of money.

A Very Good Program!

Comments about Herbalife ShapeWorks Program:

I was pleasantly surprised by the progress and results that I witnessed with this program. I noticed a change in my energy levels. I love the different food options, and the protein shake mix is truly great. I started the Herbalife Shapeworks Program last year, and only used the line of products and guidelines for a month, but I loss five pounds, and was able to have a high energy lifestyle. I felt like even though the weight wasn't just shedding off, because I was actively exercising, and stuck to the rules. I would recommend this program because it's not extensive, and it does work.

I felt like I followed the plan well enough and diligent enough to lose more weight than five pounds, but it might work better for people of other body types.

Side Effects
I had some stomach aches here and there, but that could just be because of the change in my metabolism during this program. l like that there wasn't much hunger cravings as a side effect.

Below Average Product

Comments about Herbalife ShapeWorks Program:

One of my co-workers sells Herbalife on the side so I decided to give it a try, since she had some success with the program. There are vitamins to take and shakes to drink so the system is fairly simple to follow. I followed the program for a month and unfortunately I didn't lose a single pound or feel more energized.

I liked the taste of the shakes and I followed the program exactly as designed, but I didn't lose any weight and I didn't feel any different energy wise either.

Side Effects
The only side effect I experienced while following this program was that I had to go to the bathroom much more frequently than normal. When I was home it wasn't a big deal, but while at work it was a major inconvenience and a little embarrassing.

The shakes are easy to make and the vitamins are easy to take. The system overall is very simple to use. The key is in remembering to take the supplements, which I'm not always good at.

• Side Effects:

Only good if you never go back to eating badly.

from lakeland, florida

Comments about Herbalife ShapeWorks Program:

This diet is great for losing weight. I definitely lost a lot of inches on this diet, but it is another diet that is bad for you if you do not plan to continue eating really well or if you have health problems. The shakes gave me a lot of energy, which is something I am always looking for. The problem I had is that I was not serious enough to lose weight on this diet. I tired quickly of the strict rules. I went back to eating badly and gained all of the inches back that I had originally lost. One big issue that my doctor told me about is that the "cell activator" is a blood thinner and that is bad for certain types of people. I think if I ever want to be truly serious on a diet, I will go back to trying this diet again.

This diet is very effective, if you are willing to be very strict with what you eat and how you follow it. The really good thing about this diet is that will help cholesterol and high blood pressure issues if you have them.

• Side Effects:

Delicious way to get nutrients

Comments about Herbalife ShapeWorks Program:

I always enjoyed the Herbalife system. The shakes are easy to make and convenient and taste delicious. Not only is there a great variety of flavors but the fact that you can get many different recipes and make a shake to suit what you like is what separates this weight loss system from all the other brands. The Shakes contain the perfect amount of nutrients to either work as a supplement or as a meal replacement and they are filling enough to keep you satisfied. The other thing I like about this system is that they offer more than just shakes. The variety of snacks and bars is incredible and they definitely help to settle the urges between meals. The price of product is the only downfall and the reason why I had to stop using it. Even after I signed up to be a sales representative I still found the cost to be to much.

Very effective while I was using it. I did the shakes and snacks for five months and lost thirty five pounds. This is definitely something that I wish I could have afforded to keep using.

Side Effects
There were no side effects that I found.

The shakes them self can take a little time to make but the snacks are very easy.

• Side Effects:

If you use it, it will work!

Comments about Herbalife ShapeWorks Program:

My first encounter with the Herbalife Nutritional and Weight Loss products was in 2002 when I had hit rock bottom with my weight at it's highest and my health at it's lowest. I was almost completely immobile due to my lack of energy and drive. Most of my time was spent either on the couch or at the kitchen table eating junk and feeling miserable.

At age 23 I was nearly 65 lbs overweight, couldn't walk up a flight of steps without stopping to rest and was diagnosed as borderline diabetic. I knew I couldn't continue down this path and expect to live a happy, healthy life! I had to lose weight and get into shape.

I remember looking at the classified ads of my newspaper and reading an ad that offered weight loss of 30 lbs in 30 days! WOW!! I had to call and find out what this was all about. Now, looking back, I know that this ad was just a hook to draw customers to the door of this Herbalife Distributor, BUT the Herbalife program did help me get back to a more normal weight!! It took me much longer, nearly 18 months, but I lost 53 lbs and dropped from a size 22 to a size 10!!! I had more energy and felt so much healthier. I no longer had issues with my blood sugars and could not only climb stairs but was jogging 3 miles a day!

I started with the basic program that consisted of Formula 1 (protein shake meal replacement), Formula 2 (multi-vitamin and herbal tablet) and Formula 3 (cell activator - help the body with absorption and cell growth). I drank a shake for breakfast and lunch and then ate a healthy meal for dinner. As I began losing weight I combined this program with exercise (30 - 60 minutes of walking and a beginners aerobics class three times a week). I consistently lost anywhere from 2-4 lbs a week for the first month I was following this diet.

In month 2 I added more products from Herbalife to help me continue losing at a somewhat faster pace. I added Total Control and Herbal Tea which helped boost my metabolism and give me more energy. With these products and the desire to make changes in my eating and exercise to continue losing weight and regain my health.

I have continued to use the Herbalife products over the years since my successful weight loss over 2002 and 2003. I don't use them every day, but have continued to use them when I feel myself getting off track and need a kick back onto the right path. Many new products have been introduced over the years that offer a variety of snacks and meal replacement choices.

I know that my success was not from these products only. It took determination and willingness to change habits on my part. But I do believe that Herbalife products played a huge part in giving me the ingredients to kick my metabolism into gear and assist in the weight loss!

The products do help to change eating habits and replace poor diets with healthy supplements and meal replacements. Although the weight loss isn't overnight, it does happen and if you are consistent and follow the plan that Herbalife offers, you will lose weight! I DID!!

Side Effects
I did not notice any adverse side effects when taking the products.

I am going to only rate ease of use at a 7 because I believe NO DIET IS EASY. If this category is only how easy it is to take the products, then that would be a different story. The shakes are easy to mix up and the tablets are merely taken 3 times a day.

Just ok

Comments about Herbalife ShapeWorks Program:

Herbalife ShapeWorks Program was not the worst diet program that I tried, but it certainly was not the best. I did not like that it was just a bunch of pills and drinks. I tried the ultimate weight loss program because I had so much weight to lose, and they wanted me to replace two meals a day with a shake. I felt like the pills ("enhancers") were not really helping me. I tried the program for several weeks and only lost 4 pounds. One of the features that I really liked about Herbalife was that they had a product specialist online to chat whenever I needed help with their products. Also, they offer same day shipping, so you get your products super fast. Before giving the diet a try, however, I would tell you to sign up to be a VIP. It's completely free and you don't have to buy anything before you join. Take a look around and read other reviews. There are three programs to choose from, so maybe I just didn't take part in the right one for me. I would probably recommend this to someone who asked me about it.

• Side Effects:

Herbalife shakes and supplements give great results fast!

Comments about Herbalife ShapeWorks Program:

This is my second time using the Herbalife products and I must say that I am very pleased with the results I have gotten so far. The first time I used the products I was on the program and had great results but wasn't able to continue using them because of financial issues. For my second go around I have been on the program for about 3 weeks and going strong! I have already lost 13 pounds and 2 inches off my waist. There are so many products but the ones I use are the shakes, multivitamin, cell-u-loss, cell activator, total control, tang kuei, and the herbal tea. Usually meal replacement shakes are nasty but these are actually not bad at all. I use almond milk with mine and usually throw it all in the blender with some fruit or peanut butter powder and ice to make it kind of like a smoothie. You replace two meals a day with the shakes and have one other meal of whatever you want as long as it's healthy. The multivitamin guarantees that you get all the nutrients your body needs. Cell-u-loss eliminates water weight, flushes out your fat cells, and helps tighten and tone your skin. The cell activator helps your body process nutrients. Total control helps speed up your metabolism, suppresses appetite, and gives you energy. The herbal tea gives you energy and burns up to 90 calories just by drinking it. I have also used the Herbalife skin care products to make a body wrap that help flush out toxins, tightens and tones your skin, and helps you lose inches in a short amount of time. The program is 80% diet and 20% exercise. I would recommend these products to anyone who is seriously interested in losing weight the healthy way. The products are kind of pricey but definitely worth it and the distributors are always having discounts and promotions going on!

The products are extremely effective if used properly with about 30 minutes of physical activity daily.

Side Effects
The only side effects I have noticed is frequent urination because of the cell-u-loss, and if you don't drink enough water your mouth will be dry and you will be thirsty.

I rated the ease of use a 6 because sometimes it can be inconvenient to make 2 shakes a day if you are a very busy person but once you get used to doing it and find time to fit it into your schedule it's no longer a problem.

Overpriced

from Columbus, OH

Comments about Herbalife ShapeWorks Program:

This could potentially be a good approach to dieting if I could afford it! I saved my money to buy one of the Herbalife ShapeWorks Programs and it did a decent job at helping me lose weight. I have taken diet pills and tried the Jenny Craig diet and the Weight Watcher's diet, and I honestly think this is worse of all. The bad part about being disappointed in this program is how much money I wasted on it. It comes with a protein shake powder mix. You can choose between flavors such as dutch chocolate, french vanilla, wild berry and cookies and cream. I ordered the french vanilla, which I didn't like. I should have ordered the dutch chocolate. You also receive 3 bottles of supplements, including multivitamins, a cell activator and an herbal tea concentrate. These types of supplements are much cheaper in local stores.

There are just too many products for me. I can settle for the multivitamin and protein shake.