3.3

3.3

I like this product

from Forest Hills, NY

Comments about Herbalife 21-Day Herbal Cleansing Program:

I do the 21 day cleansing program about once a year. I really enjoy the experience. It is extremely gentle and I don't have to worry about accidents and when I go off of it I get the feeling that my track is back on track so to speak. I know this is herbal and not regulated, however; I have had great success with herbalife and will continue to use the products. I will say when I go off the products my blood work is completely out of whack, but when I am on the herbalife products my bloodwork is amazing. I just had my anual physical and my cholestoral went down from 220's to 170's. Now I have changed my eating patterns as well, but I have never felt that herbalife has harmed only helped. I have used herbalife products from the early 90's off and on till now. I will never say anything but good things. Is it a miracle cure....NO....you have to put in the work and learn to control your eating, but they give you the tools to eat more wisely. It also has a program of introduction of foods back into your diet to learn to eat and maintain your weight loss. I find those that are most critical are those that wanted a quick fix and are not willing to put forth the effort.

absolute garbage

from Lancaster, NY

Comments about Herbalife 21-Day Herbal Cleansing Program:

The entire line of Herbalife products is absolute garbage and it can have dire consequences on your metabolic system. To begin with these products are rather expensive. They seem to be available everywhere . The products' manufacturers prey on the weight-loss seeking, gullible consumers that seem to be clinging to the slightest hope that there exists somewhere a miracle pill. Forget it folks. There is no replacement for sensible eating and good old-fashioned exercise.This product has nothing but cons. I cannot think of one positive thing to say about this Herbalife product. You can have an allergic reaction to any one of the active ingredients. Just because it contains "herbal" in the title does not mean it cannot harm your system.These contain harmful drugs that can adversely effect any part of your system I strongly urge all consumers to steer clear of products such as the Herbalife 21-Day Cleansing Product. It does not in any way, shape, or form cleanse your system.These products have NOT been evaluated nor approved by the FDA>

21 day herbal clensing program-BEST,EASIEST TO USE.

from Poulsbo, WA

Comments about Herbalife 21-Day Herbal Cleansing Program:

No need to worry about accidents.  This is the easiest product on the market to use.  Completely a pleasant program.  No disconfort. You can rest assused that you have done your body a favor.  Can be used to control weight in conjunction with other products.  It will surprise you with the easiest and completness of it's use.  You will feel the best ever and never have the feeling from some of the products that cause ergency and disconfort.  Pass some waste you didn't even know you were carry around.