Other Herbs:

HerbalifeHerbal Life Dietary Supplement

Enjoyed this product

from New Jersey

Comments about Herbalife Herbal Life Dietary Supplement:

I love herbal life it offers something for everybody from joint pain supplements to weight loss, I myself tried the shakes which I found delicious and really did help curb my hunger my favorite was the cookies and cream. They also contain a lot of vitamins and minerals that we don't always get if our diets are lacking.
I also got the kid shakes.. I have a very picky eater so when she won't eat I would give her a shake. It would definitely make me feel better as a parent.

The only down side is really the price it can be expensive but I've found that to be the case with many similar programs

Best diet shake ever tasted, better thatn Vi Salus.

Comments about Herbalife Herbal Life Dietary Supplement:

I tried this weight loss challenge in 2009 and went from size 12-14 to a size 6 in 12 weeks. I only did one shake a day. I drank the herbalife tea concentrate all day with splenda. I was pre-diabetic blood sugar went back to normal. I was on blood pressure medicine for 16 yrs became allergic to it. My blood pressure dropped really low because I was on b/p med still. I lost 7 1/2 inches just from waistline. This is just from cutting out carbs, having one shake a day, eating lots of fruits, vegetables and protein bars for snacks. Best product ever used for weight loss. So much more energy I have my life back!! Best thing I am not hungry after eating this shake before lunch. You have to do a shake a day as much as possible to maintain the weight loss, but you have to make life-style changes with any diet to keep the weight off.

Live a Healthy Herbal Life

from New York, NY

Comments about Herbalife Herbal Life Dietary Supplement:

I had never heard of this company 'till a woman opened a Health Center in my town and started selling their products. At first i was skeptical of protein shakes and healthy products in general but once i tried one of their Protein Shakes, I completely changed my mind! I can't vouch for all of their products, but their Cookies and Cream protein shake is one of the best i have ever tried. I actually really like the taste of it and knowing that it is good for me is even better. It is filling and nutritious. It can be used as a snack or a meal replacement, either way - it is a delicious substitute for other protein shakes that usually taste really bad and like chemicals. Their other flavors such as Cafe' latte and Dutch Chocolate could use some work, they taste better if you add something to them, like peanut butter or fruit, but they are equally good for you and low in fat and calories. It keeps me full for hours and it tastes great! How healthy is that?