4.8

Cons

I love the smell

from Mcrae, ga

About Me Beauty Conscious

Pros

• Adds Shine
  • Adds Volume
  • Cleans Thoroughly
  • Gentle
  • Great Smell
  • Improves Hair Health
  • Lathers Well

Cons

• Curly Hair
    • Daily Use
    • Oily Hair
    • Thicker Hair
    • Thinner Hair

Comments about Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Lisse Shampoo:

I started using this in high school. I have always loved the smell and the way it left my hair feeling and smelling. It leaves my hair clean and not weighed down. It seems like it is getting harder to find it at the stores but it is a great product for the price!

• Hair Type:
    • Wavy Hair
    • I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Love it, Love it, Love it!

from Sevierville, TN

Comments about Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Lisse Shampoo:

I used this back when I was a teenager and couldn't find it years later. I tried a lot of the other Herbal Essences, but I still longed for the distinct scent that only this shampoo has. Finally, I found it at my job and I was SO excited I bought it immediately and used it that night. It was almost like it took me back to when I was a was a teenager with good memories. I like that it lathers enough to wash all my hair (I have long hair) without having to use tons of it.

Leaves my hair squeaky clean and shiny and smelling awesome.

Love this shampoo

from Peoria, AZ

Comments about Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Lisse Shampoo:

I had used this shampoo some time ago but for some unknown reason had switched brands. I rediscovered Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Lisse Shampoo on the shelf of the store and I'm in love. I could tell a huge difference in just one wash. It is not only shinier, my baby fine hair seems to have more body, holds the curl a lot longer and I love the way it feels.

This shampoo is amazing and I recommend it if you want your hair to not only look good but to feel great. It's hard to describe but you feel like one of those TV models. Your hair feels great, looks good and you are out the door with easy to manage hair.

I really like the clean fresh smell of my hair. I live in a area where it gets very warm and it is difficult to keep your hair not only looking good but smelling clean and fresh. This shampoo does it all and it is great. It is not overpowering but just a clean fresh fragrance.

Superior to their newer products

Comments about Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Lisse Shampoo:

I love this shampoo! I've always gone back and forth on herbal essences, but after they brought this shampoo and conditioner back I've been hooked! This shampoo makes my fine hair so soft, but it doesn't weigh it down. It seems to help with frizz as well. I love how this makes my hair feel. The scent is awesome, of course. It's a nice subtle floral scent, but it stays in your hair a while, which is nice. When used in conjunction with the matching conditioner, I feel is when it works the best. Also, this makes the scent stay longer in your hair. I have absolutely no complaints with this product, not the scent, not the effectiveness, certainly not the price! All in all, this is a great product, so I hope herbal essences will continue production instead of making it a limited run!

Love it! It's a nice, mild, floral scent. When used with the conditioner it seems to stay longer in the hair.

Awesome Shampoo For Your Hair

Comments about Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Lisse Shampoo:

I absolutely love this shampoo. It smells really great. My wife loves the smell of it. It makes my hair look really shiny and soft. My hair is easier to control and manage when I use this shampoo. This shampoo is a good price for what you get in return. I would recommend this shampoo to anyone. Herbal Essence is my favorite shampoo to use. Also, a little bit goes a long way, so the bottle lasts a long time.

Cleans really great. My hair feels awesome after using it. Other shampoos tend to weigh my hair down and make it feel icky. Herbal essence is everything that I could want in a shampoo and more. If you haven't tried, it you must try it.

The scent is awesome. I love it. It's not too strong and it is very good smelling. The smell stays with you all day long. Everyone compliments me all day long about smelling good. If you want to have good smelling hair, Herbal Essence is the shampoo to use.

Good cleaning shampoo.

from TN

Comments about Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Lisse Shampoo:

I love trying out different shampoos very often and was pretty pleased with this one. Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Lisse Shampoo works really well. I noticed while using this shampoo it brings my hair back to life so to speak. It seems to remove any product in my hair really well, so my hair is truly clean. I do have to use this with a really good conditioner though because it cleans my hair so good my hair is left a little dry. I love that this shampoo comes in such a big bottle. I like to stock up on shampoos when I buy them because I have very long hair and I go through a lot of product and also because you save money buying in bulk.

I could not ask for a better cleaning shampoo. My hair feels so much more clean after I use this shampoo. I use a lot of heat protecting products almost daily, and this shampoo really cleans all of that out of my hair. Since it gets all the product out, my hair is lighter and does not look so greasy. It brings the volume back to my hair.

I have always loves the scents offered in Herbel Essences shampoos, but this is one of my favorites. It is the "classic" Herbal Essences scent that I remember from when I was younger. It also leaves my hair smelling really good throughout the day.

Great Shampoo

from Nashville, TN

This shampoo works well.
    It has a great lather and is easy to use. One smell and you'll be hooked...this Herbal Essences shampoo smells amazing! It is fresh and fruity and a great smell.
    After using it my hair feels clean and revived. It washes clean so there's no heavy feeling left over on your hair. It isn't a shampoo that really has a lot to brag about but it does leave your hair feeling, smelling and looking great, and it does it all at an affordable price!
    All in all this is a good shampoo from a quality brand, and you won't be disappointed with it.

The shampoo works good. Your hair is left feeling great. It softens the hair and helps it become healthier in appearance.

The Herbal Essences shampoo smell is one of a kind. It is pure, it is invigorating, and it smells great. After use of this shampoo your hair is left smelling amazing for the entire day! Follow up with the conditioner and you have a win-win situation!

Brings back memories.

from Las Vegas, NV

Comments about Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Lisse Shampoo:

I used to use this when I was younger, and I was pleased to see that they brought it back onto the market. The bottle is really attractive and cute, but the top that you open it with can be annoying. It actually broke off before when I was struggling to open it in the shower. It's a little on the expensive side for how much product it comes with. The smell is the best thing about this shampoo. It's fresh, fruity, and floral. It's pretty much the only reason why I buy it. When I use it in the morning, it wakes me up and puts me in a good mood just by the smell. It is a bit drying for my long hair so I can't use it too much, only once every couple weeks. It does not smooth my hair at all. It's nice if you want a deep-cleanse to remove product and get volume. It rinses out quickly and gives a "squeaky clean" feeling. It hasn't done anything to my dandruff, cure or worsen it. It does a good job at cleansing oils that I put in my hair, like olive oil and avocado oil, so it is quite strong. It's nostalgic for me as well as my friends. I hope they keep selling it forever.

fresh and delicious, brings back memories

Enlightening and Clarifying Shampoo That Smells of a Rose Garden

Comments about Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Lisse Shampoo:

I love this shampoo. It's amazing and it smells heavenly. I love the way it cleans the dirt and grime of my day out of the hair. I love how the smell of roses fills the whole shower when I shampoo my hair. I have oily hair, and it cleans my hair and refreshes it. I like the color of the shampoo. It attracts the eye, and makes you want to buy it. I like that it is a good price and that I can get the shampoo at most stores I shop at.

This is very effective against dirt and grime. I like that the scent of the shampoo is roses, and that it is not too overpowering. It is just the right amount. I love that it makes my hair fuller and cleaner. My hair looks and feels better when I use this brand of shampoo.

The scent is one of my favorite scents of shampoos. It is very sweet and flowery. It's very nice and not too much. The smell of roses is one of my favorites, which makes this one of my favorite shampoos.

Glad they brought this back

from Sneads Ferry, NC

Comments about Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Lisse Shampoo:

I used to use this Clairol Herbal Essence shampoo years ago when it was originally released! Remember in the Britney Spears age?! I loved it then and was disappointed when the herbal essence shampoos changed to the bright colored line of shampoos and this one was discontinued. It was recently re-released much to my excitement! This shampoo is even better then I remember it! The scent is great like rose petals which is something I have never seen other shampoos use. It lathers up really well and cleans my hair well. It also does not fade the red hair color that I have in my hair. It's gentle on my scalp and might even be helping keeping my scalp moisturized because it does get very dry in the cold. My favorite part about it is how smooth it makes my hair! I have very wavy Hispanic type hair and this helps straighten it out and makes it a lot easier to flat iron my hair. I like to use this shampoo with the matching conditioner to make my hair really soft and smooth! This has got to be my favorite shampoo! I am so happy that clairol decided to bring it back!