Other Shampoos:
Herbal Essences Hydralicious Reconditioning Shampoo

Herbal Essences Hydralicious Reconditioning Shampoo

Wonderfully Smell-Good Shampoo

Comments about Herbal Essences Hydralicious Reconditioning Shampoo:

This shampoo smells amazing! I love the way it made our entire bathroom smell lovely. The only thing was that I bought this because after coloring my hair, using straighteners and blow drying my hair, it has taken a toll. Unfortunately, this didn't help the way i expected it to. I ended up cutting my hair and starting over with no more heat products and a better shampoo! The smell was the only thing worth it!

AMAZING!

from Port Washington, WI

Comments about Herbal Essences Hydralicious Reconditioning Shampoo:

I absolutely love this product more than any other shampoo!  I am such a hair junkie and always spend so much money on very very expensive products. I tried this on accident when I ran out of my name brand saln product. I purchased this for my daughter when it was on sale once and was hesitant to try it when I ran out of my regular product. It totally worked amazing and I was completely floored! I am now a lifelong fan. My hair is always so prone to humidity and gets frizzy during the day. This shampoo left my hair soft, sleek, shiny and like a brand new head of hair after just one shampoo!  My hair also smelled sooooo good!!!! I received compliments alll day long on how great my hair was as well as how good it smelled. I literally couldn't keep my hand off of my hair all day long. You really can't beat the price. I am so thrilled to final1 ly find a product that is sooo inexpensive but that works like high end high priced salon products! SO awesome!!

Sticky Hair

from Poway, CA

Comments about Herbal Essences Hydralicious Reconditioning Shampoo:

Ive tried to use herbal essences shampoos and conditioners many times because they bottles always look so pretty and they smell really good. But the problem is every time I use the shampoo or conditioner on my hair after drying it becomes extremely oily and sticks together like one big chunk. Its similar to when you put a ton of hairspray in your hair it all sticks together and just feels gross. I'm not sure if it is my scalp or the product but I don`t recommend buying the biggest bottle of shampoo or conditioner they have try buying a smaller sized bottle first to see how it affects you.