Other Flat Irons:
HerStyler Colorful Seasons Flat Iron

HerStyler Colorful Seasons Flat Iron

Pros

Cons

I love my HerStyler - it doesn't damage my hair.

I was introduced to the HerStyler a few months ago. After being treated to a free demonstration I immediately bought 2 of them (a purple one for me and a green one for my teenage daughter).  We both have naturally curly (therefore naturally frizzy) hair. Every other straightener I have ever used has damaged my hair and made it even more frizzy.  The HerStyler not only does a great job straightening my hair whether it is wet or dry but also locks in the moisture and does away with the damage and frizz.  Not only does the HerStyler straighten my hair but I can also use it to style my hair in any way that I want.  If I want bangs all I have to do is gently curl my hair around the wand and release.  It also works if I want the ends of my hair to have body and wave to it...whichever way you turn the straightener you can make your hair lay the way you want it.  It is so fast and easy and that is important to me because I have a very active and hectic life.  I was skeptical about buying this item because it is way more than I would have ever considered paying for a product to use on my hair, but after using it for a few months I would never live without it. The difference this straightener has made to my hair is well worth the price I paid (and probably more). I would highly recommend the HerStyler to anyone.

Great Straightener only for a limited time

I purchased this straightener a few years back on my birthday at a kiosk in the middle of the mall. It is ultimately one of my favorite hair straighteners. There are lots of pros to the product itself and a few major cons. One pro is the smoothness of the ceramic plates, which leave you with smooth, lucious hair after using this product. They are so great that they don't give your hair this dull,dry look after you finish using this flat iron. Another pro about this product is how you can use it as a hair curler, which it does a great job at. Now let's talk about some of the cons, which disappointed me majorly. One of them is how the product is not durable. My flat iron eventually broke after 9 months of use. The cord attached to the flat iron is poorly designed and I guess it lost connection with a unit within the flat iron itself. Another con to this product is how the plates turn amber brown after using it various times. Love how it does a great job at straightening my hair, but hate how it was pretty pricey and broke down in less than a year. One caution for anyone considering purchasing one of these, do not purchase from a kiosk! These salespeople are dishonest and make you pay lots for the product, while allowing you to exchange it for a new one for a year, then they move away and you are not allowed to exchange it for a new one. From research, they have done this various times at different places around the US, just beware!

Best flat iron I've ever used

Comments about HerStyler Colorful Seasons Flat Iron:

I had purchased this flat iron after my InStyler that I'd had for 2 years broke down on me. The girls at the stand approached me while I was walking in the mall and asked me if I would like to try out the iron, to which I said yes. The lady proceeded to straighten my thick, long, curly hair, making it completely shiny, sleek, and straight. I bought it on the spot and have had it now for about 6 months. It still works good to this day and it never fails to make my hair soft, smooth, and silky. I have used it for formal events, parties, and even just casual dates with friends and it has never left me down. My hair used to be damaged from applying heat to it so often but I only have to use this product once every 3 days and my hair looks amazing. All my friends always ask me if I got my hair permed or professionally done and I always tell them it's this flat iron! I've never felt better before I started using this iron, it works like a miracle and I would definitely recommend this product to anyone.

HerStyler Colorful Seasons flat iron

from Sneads Ferry, NC

Comments about HerStyler Colorful Seasons Flat Iron:

I owned a HerStyler Colorful Seasons flat iron in pink a few years ago. I purchased it on sale and assumed it would be great since the original price was so high!
One of the things I liked about this flat iron was the design and color are great. Also, it didn't dry out my hair even with frequent use and going over each strand of hair more then once.
One of the major negatives of the HerStyler is of course the price and another thing is that it's not that great at straightening my hair. I didn't feel like it closed tightly around the hair well enough to effectively straighten my hair. I also had to go over each section of my hair more then once to get my hair even remotely straight so it took a long time to straighten my hair with this flat iron.
Overall, after using this flat iron and then switching to the Chi I would say that the HerStyler is just mediocre. If you're going to invest so much money into a flat iron I would definitely go with a Chi over the HerStyler.

Accessorize & Beautify

Comments about HerStyler Colorful Seasons Flat Iron:

This flat iron is perfect for thick or even ethnic hair. It gets hot enough to straighten your hair out but not burn or damage it. I love the variety of colors that are offered. And at the price point, I would suggest picking up a few different ones, just for the colors and the effectiveness of this awesome flat iron. I love mine. I use it almost every day. It doesn't take long to warm up and is even faster when I'm styling my hair. Once you purchase this great flat iron, you won't need another one but like I mentioned, all the cool colors will make you want more than just one. During the harsh cold winter, my hair is at it's weakest and most brittle so moisturing my hair and using this awesome flat iron keeps my hair looking fabulous.

This flat iron does the job but does not last long!

Comments about HerStyler Colorful Seasons Flat Iron:

The flat iron I bought was the red HerStyler and it works really well! It straightens my hair on the first or second time and stays heated well. I had mine for two years and it never let me down. One thing that I don't like about it though, is that the ceramic plates break if you drop it too many times. That had never happened to any of my previous flat irons but it did to this one. When I tried to use it with broken plates it broke my hair so it became useless. If you want your moneys worth get this straightener but be really careful not to drop it or else the plates break!

Does the job very well, just need to take care of it.

It all depends on how well you take care of it and don't drop it.

Best Ceramic Flat Iron Ever

from Yadkinville, NC

Comments about HerStyler Colorful Seasons Flat Iron:

I love this flat iron. I have owned several of flat irons in the past some metal plated, ceramic/tourmaline/ionic, and the Herstyler is my heart. I carry it around with me everyday. I am trying to transition to natural and this has made the maintanence, health, plus appearance of my hair so much better. This iron by far...far...is the best. It will create more shine, gives a gloss, and you don't have to worry about your style messing up b.c. it stays like that for days. I love it!!!

Herstyler Colorful Seasons goes beyond

from Wahiawa, HI

Comments about HerStyler Colorful Seasons Flat Iron:

This is the best straightener I have ever used. It heats up quickly and has the heat options of 180 to 400 degrees. Not only did it straighten my hair in record time, it also left my hair smooth and shiny. With all of the color options you are bound to find one that fits you, and with the ability to straighten, curl, or even crimp, this tool essential for all hair types. This straightener went beyond all my expectations and was definitely worth the price. I have not had any problems with this product and would definitely recommend it to any skeptics out there.

Great Straightener only for a limited time

from San Francisco, CA

Comments about HerStyler Colorful Seasons Flat Iron:

This Her Styler hair straightener is absolutely the best!!!

from Jackson, NJ

Comments about HerStyler Colorful Seasons Flat Iron:

I have used many other hair straighteners, and there are none out there that compare to this one.   I believe that there is no comparison to a ceramic flat iron.   I have tried ones that claim to be  " wet to dry " flat irons, and all they did in the end was completely   " fry "  my hair.   I purchased my Her Styler flat iron at one of those little stands in a mall for about 180.00  about  4 or 5 years ago and it has out lasted any other hair appliances that I have ever had.  I usually use it when my hair is just slightly damp and that is when I get the best results from it. And it works reallly pretty quickly.  I didn't like when I would use other flat irons and  I would have to section my hair into a bunch of different sections.  With this one I don't really have to do that.  This Her Styler flat iron makes it like I was born with pin straight hair!!!  I love it!!!    I would defenitely recommend it to anyone over any other brand!!!

P.S. Mine is pink, my favorite color

Herstyler Seasonal Seasons (Purple)

from Winnetka, CA

Comments about HerStyler Colorful Seasons Flat Iron:

They have a range of 5 color finished to suit your personal style!

Let my hair silky and shiny. You can do your hair in differen ways: Straight, soft curls, defined curls, wavy, you can crimp and use it with damp hair (Like a Wet to Dry flat iron).

Features:

A range of 5 color finished to suit your personal style

Adjustable heat up to 200 degress Farenheit

100% ceramic plates, 1.5” wide

Free travel bag

Fashionable, color-coordinated design.

Solid ceramic plates that guarantee fast and smoot straightening results without pulling or breaking hair.

Hair will be three times smoother and silkier than ordinary ceramic straightening irons.

Our ceramic plates generate six times more energy than an ordinary ceramic straightening iron.

High concentration of negative ions cuts straightening time in half.

Negative ions renew your hair’s natural softness and shine and eliminate frizziness.

Ultra-fast: Achieve the desired temperature in less than 25 seconds (half time of conventional models). This in turn saves electricity  and prolongs lifespan of the product. Please not that the iron should be switched off when not in use using the On/Off switch on the temperature control thermostat.

Hotter and more consistent heat on all adjustable temperature settings.

Adjustable temperature controls suitable for every hair type (240C/410F, 120C/200F).

Herstyler is the best!

from Fort Benning, GA

Comments about HerStyler Colorful Seasons Flat Iron:

This is the best flat iron ever! I have had everything from cheap irons to spending lots of money on a Chi. After buying this flat iron, I will never buy anything else.  It actually leaves my hair feeling silky smooth.  It does not fray the ends like the Chi.  And it is a reasonable price.  I got mine with a 2 year warranty and have not had any problems at all.