Other Floor Cleaners:
Henry's Professional
V20549
Henry's Professional Carpet and Upholstery Cleaner

Henry's Professional Carpet and Upholstery Cleaner

Excellent for carpet cleaning.

Comments about Henry's Professional Carpet and Upholstery Cleaner:

I have a clumsy toddler and three cats in my home with fully carpeted floors. Stains are an every day ordeal for me and I bought this Henry's Professional carpet and upholstery cleaner last month when I saw it at a grocery store. I didn't have very high expectations maybe that is why I was very highly impressed. It is a strong yet hypoallergenic, tough on the stains and easy on your hands. Cleaning is easy and simple and performance is excellent. I didn't notice any adverse effect on my carpet or rugs either. It effectively removes stains without fading the carpet color or destroying the material itself.

The best stain remover on the market!

Comments about Henry's Professional Carpet and Upholstery Cleaner:

I've been using Henry's for about 8 years and there is nothing else that comes close to it for cleaning carpet and upholstery. I have pale pink carpet and Henry's gets out every stain, including pet stains,auto grease red wine, and coffee. It's easy to use, leaves no residue, and smells clean and fresh. I've tried all the major brands and they are worthless. I hope they never stop making this stuff.