Other Shampoos:

Pros

Cons

Shampoo

Comments about Helene Curtis Thermasilk Moisture Infusing Shampoo:

I tried this shampoo because it smelled good at the store and I have a hard time with dandruff and dry skin and so always look for a moisturizing element. I tried it and it worked well. The acid test for me is always if someone compliments you that day on your hair odor and I actually received one so well done.

It cleaned my hair well and did not dry out my skin too bad. I still used a little lotion to be sure. This product also went a long ways. Some shampoos are runny and do not last long but this one was thick and rich and did not take much to lather up well.

I was very pleased with the scent that lasted longer than I thought it would. It smelled good at the store and even better once applied. Most things change their scent when they are actually on you and I was pleasantly surprised that this product lasted as long as it did and kept the original, fresh scent like the one I smelled at the store when I lifted the top to smell the product.

Best product I have used on my hair. Feels and looks great!

Comments about Helene Curtis Thermasilk Moisture Infusing Shampoo:

Has improved the over all health of my hair. This is the best product that I have used on my hair in years. I feel like my hair looks great and feels better than it has in a long time. I have had health issues that caused my hair to become weak and damaged. This product has been able to make my hair healthy again in a relatively short amount of time.

Clean and fresh. It is very hard to smell perfume on yourself or fragrance in your own hair but I have been complimented on how good it smells by family and friends so I know it must smell great. I just love this product. I even use it on my dogs to bath them in because it is a very gentle product and it smells great.

I LOVE THIS

Comments about Helene Curtis Thermasilk Moisture Infusing Shampoo:

I love having my hair be healthy, shiny, and just really nice. This shampoo does that. It's scent is everything. It really has an effect on your hair. When drying or straightening it does not matter the shampoo is still there! If you want shiny, nice, soft hair buy this! I just love it!

Where Is This Sold?

Comments about Helene Curtis Thermasilk Moisture Infusing Shampoo:

I used to use it but now I can only find it every once in a blue moon.I wish more stores carried it.

I have very oily hair and it will keep my hair non greasy for up to 3 days.The only product I can say that about.

Enjoyable not like most products out I have tried.

where did you go????

from Olney, MD

Comments about Helene Curtis Thermasilk Moisture Infusing Shampoo:

I love love LOVE Thermasilk!  I believe that the commercial for Thermasilk claimed that it contains proteins that are heat-activated.  It is perfect for people like me, who blow dry and curl their hair every day.  First, I love the smell of this product.  It smells sooo good, you just start to FEEL pretty the moment you take a whiff of this wonderful smell.  More importantly, my hair looked soooo gorgeous- full of bounce, body, shine-- every sign of healthy hair.  Sadly, however, I not been able to find this product in the store in several years.  I don't know what happened to it.  I have been forced to find new products- Head and Shoulders for shampoo and Patene for conditioner.  They do a pretty terrific job, too.  But neither of them smell nearly as DREAMY as thermasilk.  I believe that Thermasilk was made by Helene Curtis, which also made Salon Selectives.  I remember the delicious apple-scent of Salon Selectives.  I think Salon Selectives are also no longer available.  Such a shame.

best smelling shampoo ever!

from Dallas, TX

Comments about Helene Curtis Thermasilk Moisture Infusing Shampoo:

i cannot tell you how much i love this shampoo!! it smells awesome and lasts an extremly long time. many times after you dry your hair and straighten it the smell either all goes away or you can smell a burned smell to it. what's so nice about this though is that it is very fresh and nice smell to it that lasts an extremely long time. it makes your hair look very shiny and health. i haven't used this shampoo for a very long time because if i'm not mistaken i have not seen it sold for a long time. now that i remembered this i will definately try to look for it in the store because i kind of miss it. if i don't find it there than i guess i will just have to hope that i will find something like thermasilk again. this shampoo really does everything you need. it washes and clean you hair very good. the smell lasts a long time. you will feel so refreshed and beautiful when you use this. i think it's a great buy

Thermasilk Shampoo works amazingly wonderful! 5 STARS

from Stockton, CA

Comments about Helene Curtis Thermasilk Moisture Infusing Shampoo:

Thermasilk Shampoo works amazingly wonderful!  I give this product 5 STARS!  It is one of the most interesting shampoos I have tried because it is so elegant.  I say that because it comes in an absolutely stunning packaging and the detailing on its landscaping is eye-gazing.  It comes in a pretty dark purple color, the container that is.  The fancy writing on the bottle is sure to draw your attention too.  Anyway, I love the way this works on my hair.  I can see why they call this shampoo "Thermasilk" it really feels like silk. The texture and the way it feels on your hair is truly silky feeling.  It seems to awaken my hair and it makes my hair shine.  It gives my hair body and beauty, all at once and completely.  I don't know how they do it, all I know is that I love this product.  This product is a little expensive, but it is worth the price for the way it will make your hair look thicker and beautiful.  I have very large containers and a little bit goes a long way.  I'll be able to use this shampoo for some time to come.  Try it, I think you'll love it and you'll feel rich and elegant while using it.

thermasilk shampoo has been my favorite shampoo for years.

from Cambridge, IL

Comments about Helene Curtis Thermasilk Moisture Infusing Shampoo:

i love thermasilk shampoo so much! you can't ask for anything better than a shampoo that actually strengthens your hair while you are blowdrying and styling - even with a heat straightener!  to top it all off, it makes your hair beautiful when you are done applying heat. it's very silky, smooth, and soft to the touch. thermasilk adds bounce and volume and makes my hair look like i just stepped out of a salon. even without using the corresponding conditioner, the shampoo still had the same effect on my hair. the only thing that frustrates me is that i haven't been able to find it anywhere in the past few years. i'm not sure if the company went out of business or if they just changed their regional marketing and it's not available in the midwest anymore. it's a shame because myself and all my girlfriends were definately sold on this product.  if you can find this product, i say snatch it up and lots of it. i wish i would have stockpiled it. thermasilk shampoo is very similar to shampoos that you can purchase in salons and beauty supply shops.