Other Curling Irons:

Helen of Troy Hot Shot Tools Tourmaline Ceramic Curling Iron

Excellent Helen of Troy Hair Flat Iron

from West Chester, PA

Comments about Helen of Troy Hot Shot Tools Tourmaline Ceramic Curling Iron:

I am a big fan of the Hot Tools Professional Helen of Troy Flat Iron.  I am a 30 year old female with natural curly hair. The Helen of Troy has been the only flat iron which I have found success with. It has an On/Off Button and Numerical Heat Index which allows you to control the temperature for the iron. It produces heat quickly inhibiting long waiting periods. The cord is 8 foot which is helpful when mirrors and plugs are not positioned in ideal locations. The cord does seem to kink after a while.  This product allows you to get close to your hair roots and aquire the fast painless straightening.  The large straightening head increases speed allowing you to straighten more hair per clinch.  The head of the iron does get very hot and can cause discomfort in fingers if you are not careful.  The cool down period is prolonged making if difficult to "pack up and clean up" quickly.  I do recommend this product at a great price for those looking for a reliable and consistant hair care flat iron.

Helen of Troy Hot Shot is definitely hot!

from Tacoma, WA

Comments about Helen of Troy Hot Shot Tools Tourmaline Ceramic Curling Iron:

It may sound silly, but despite having naturally curly hair there are still times when I'm in need of a good curling iron that'll give me curls that'll stay.  Since my hair is more of a sherly temple, insane curly type of thing, there are times when I'd prefer bigger curls which I can only achieve with a great product like this!  Most of the time after I straighten my hair and try to curl it, it won't curl.  Or if it does, it'll fall out within the next couple of minutes.  However, I found the answer to my prayers when I got this curling iron as a Christmas present from my sister!  I got to avoid actually having to buy it and got all the perks.  It doesn't damage my hair and it gives me inredible results.  My hair curls and stays in long enough for me to enjoy having big curls when I'm out and about!  It's one of the best curling irons I've ever used and I plan on continuing to use it because I don't have any reason not to!