Other Condiments:
Heinz Jack Daniel's Barbecue Sauce, Hickory Brown Sugar

Heinz Jack Daniel's Barbecue Sauce, Hickory Brown Sugar

Delicious, Tasty, Tangy

Comments about Heinz Jack Daniel's Barbecue Sauce, Hickory Brown Sugar:

There are so many choices of BBQ sauce its always tough to choose one. This is probably my number 2 barbeque sauce, my favorite being sweet baby rays honey bbq sauce.

I've seen this brand being using at many restaurants like steakhouses, and comfort restaurants like applebees or chilis. Its a fairly universal sauce, its not too sour like sauces and not too sweet like some others. I don't know if you really taste any jack daniels, i believe thats mroe of a marketing gimmick. Although its probably in there it doesn't really do much for the taste.

My favorite application of this sauce is making baby back ribs either on the grill or on the oven. I'll set the temperature to about 250-275 degrees, season ribs with salt and better, throw it in there and let cook for a few hours, in the last hour I start to put on the bbq sauce let it cook and then reapply every ten to fifteen minutes until ready.

Delicious!

Comments about Heinz Jack Daniel's Barbecue Sauce, Hickory Brown Sugar:

The hickory flavor of Jack Daniel's brand barbeque sauce produces a savory whiskey inspired sauce experience that is quite ideal for both chicken and pork. This smooth and wholesome sauce is a great staple of any grill master, and functions just as well as a dipping sauce.

A taste of Jack in every bite

from Hayes, VA

Comments about Heinz Jack Daniel's Barbecue Sauce, Hickory Brown Sugar:

This is my absolute favorite bbq sauce for grilling or baking meats. We have used it on everything from chicken to seafood, even steak. My family doesn't want to see chicken on the table without Jack Daniel's sauce cooked into every morsel!

If Jack were still alive he would be pleased

from 321145322

Comments about Heinz Jack Daniel's Barbecue Sauce, Hickory Brown Sugar:

What a sensational BB-Q sauce! T marinated two dozen jumbo shrimp on shewers (6 per stick) for about an hour and then grilled them to perfection. I had just 3 guests and they begged me to go back to the fish market for more.

I like to think it was my expert grilling but I give all the credit to Jack Daniels Barbecue Sauce.

Grillin' with the Original Tennessee Gentleman!

from Leicester, NC

Comments about Heinz Jack Daniel's Barbecue Sauce, Hickory Brown Sugar:

If you've read my profile you know that my favorite drink is [Jack Daniels][1] , neat.  Tennessee bourbon has always been my drink of choice and it just seem natural [for me] to select **Heinz Jack Daniel's Barbecue Sauce, Hickory Brown Sugar **to cook with.  Its rich, hickory-smoked flavor complemented by the dark brown sugar locks in the juices, brings out the meaty flavor of your hamburgers, steaks, hot dogs, and chicken.  I also tried it on a thick cut of Swordfish steak and amazingly, it was delicious!

I prefer to heat the sauce on the grill [in my grill pan] before applying it onto the marinated meats and poultry.  I find that heating the sauce before brushing it on helps it cling to the meat -- bringing out those beautifully carmalized grill marks.

**Heinz Jack Daniel's Barbecue Sauce, Hickory Brown Sugar **is my family's favorite but they also have other assorted tasty flavors; one to suit just about everyone's tastebuds.

In my opinion, **Heinz Jack Daniel's Barbecue Sauce, Hickory Brown Sugar **is the sauce I use when I'm pressed for time and can't make my own.  This old Tennessee Gentleman is always a welcomed guest at our summer barbecues.

[1]: http://www.viewpoints.com/Jack-Daniels-Old-7-Brand-review-588d2