3.4
Heat Surge
Heat Surge Amish Roll-n-Glow Electric Fireplace

Heat Surge Amish Roll-n-Glow Electric Fireplace

3.4

HEATSURGE AMISH FIREPLACE HAS DONE IT ALL!!!

OUR HEATSURGE FIREPLACE  was bought to help heat a room in our house that is used only at certain times.  This heater has done it all with style and functions that are great around small kids and cute pets.  With an automactic shutoff when tilted and cool to the touch, I feel it is very safe and I don't have to worry about my kids touchihg it.  We liked it so much that we got one for my Mom and we hope to get a couple more in the future. I highly recommend this heater for its "curb appeal" and it ability to heat a room when needed.

don't waste your money on it

I bought a heat surge heater (the special one with the so called Amish mantel) last fall. What a rip off. First of all the oak cabinet is not made by the Amish as it it put together with staples. The Amish use either wooden pegs and glue.or screws..no nails or staples. Secondly..it is not engery efficient like they say it is..my electric bill has been out of site the past 2 months. It is nice and cozy looking but does not give off the heat as they stated.Don't be fooled by the advertizements that you are getting something free cause in the end you are paying more than if you went to the store and bought it.

The perfect fireplace when you don't want to burn wood

from Peoria, AZ

Comments about Heat Surge Amish Roll-n-Glow Electric Fireplace:

We live in the southwest where we enjoy a mild winter with no snow. However cool fall and winter evenings can be a little too cool to be able to enjoy the sun room. We added an Amish Roll-n Glow Electric Fireplace. It really does look like a real wood burning fire but in reality it is a maintenance-free and energy efficient LED light that puts out enough heat that we are comfortable. This new fireplace allow us to use the patio year round. The mantle looks like real wood and we had fun hanging the stockings at Christmas time. It is available in all of the favorite wood finishes. We chose the dark oak which looks great. There isn’t any venting to be done and no chimney for Santa but we don't have the mess of ashes either. It was fully assembled which was nice and we discovered that wheels that don't show makes it super easy to move. This is a great mood setter and basically added another room for entertaining. This is a great alternative to a messy wood burning fireplace.

Hamilton electric fireplace

Comments about Heat Surge Amish Roll-n-Glow Electric Fireplace:

Not only is this electric fireplace really pretty to look at, it also makes my room super toasty!! After about 1 hour of running it on high, the room temp rises at least 3-5 degrees. It's going to really help with my heating costs. It does not get hot on the outside so I don't have to afraid of my dogs bumping into it. I got it for a great price and it works so well I'm thinking of getting a bigger model.

Stylish and Functional Fireplace

Comments about Heat Surge Amish Roll-n-Glow Electric Fireplace:

I love this thing! It looks nice, and saves on heat...what could be better? It is great for us lazy people who don't want to have to be carrying in firewood into the house. This fireplace is great for people who don't have a fireplace in their home or in the exact room they want--and it can also be moved around from place to place. The only "complaint" I have to say about this is the heat you can not feel is you are very far away from it.

1-800-RIPOFF!

from obɐɔıɥɔ, IL

Comments about Heat Surge Amish Roll-n-Glow Electric Fireplace:

This "Heat Surge Roll ‘n Glow Portable Electric Fireplace" is always advertised in our sunday paper. I'm sure most of you are familiar with it. The company, HeathSurge,LLC, offers ya two free units when you call/purchase the mantle. The ad states that these electric fireplaces are Amish made, but they're not. The units are made in China. It's the mantle that's made by the Amish. I personally haven't bought one, only because...a local restaurant has one that I've checked out. They have it set up during the winter months and I can tell ya, they're good for nothing! The only way you can feel any heat is, if your standing directly in front of it! This does not heat up any rooms! I am so glad, I didn't have to consider wasting any money on this garbage....I would not recommend this to any friend-Don't call the number!

Does its job, but energy efficient?? I don't think so.

from Newark, DE

Comments about Heat Surge Amish Roll-n-Glow Electric Fireplace:

I've seen SO many print ads and infomercials for the **Heat Surge Amish Roll-n-Glow Electric Fireplace**. They finally got to me and we shelled out the couple hundred bucks and bought one in oak. Ironically, it sits in *front* of our non-working gas fireplace-Ha!

We have two small children, and I love the the fireplace isn't hot to the touch on the glass part. If you were to hold you hand on the metal vent area, that IS hot, so we have to keep an eye on the kids, but it's certainly safer than a space heater or real fireplace. If you have kids, PLEASE secure this fireplace. It is a tipping hazard and could definitely injure a young child. We used some super classy zip ties, but it gets the job done. I also like that it's mobile. We have moved it into our sunroom during parties to extend our living area.

The faux-fire look is actually quite pretty. I like watching it! There's a low and high setting, but we pretty much always use it on high. Our house is very open. I think this would work better in a smaller room to contain more of the heat. I do not believe, in any way shape or form, that it only uses .08 of energy per day. No way! Our electric bill was through the roof last winter! We left the fireplace on all the time, practically. This winter we're taking a different approach and it's not on nearly as much. We can keep our thermostat lower, but this couldn't replace our heating system by any means.

Overall, I like it, but I haven't noticed any huge savings.

Heat Surge is a Customer Service Nightmare

from Manakin Sabot, VA

Comments about Heat Surge Amish Roll-n-Glow Electric Fireplace:

I received a Heat Surge heater as a gift from my mother, and at the same time she ordered one for herself.  Both heaters took 2 months to come and were broken once they finally came.  I had to call Customer Service regarding my heater a total of 4 times while my mother had to call them twice about my heater.  She had to call them twice more regarding her own broken heater.  We had to wait to speak to a rep no less than 25 minutes every time.  Finally, my mother had a new heater shipped to her with an insert and a mantle.  I received just an insert.  My mother called Customer Service once more to ask why I only received a replacement insert while she received an insert and a mantle.  The rep, named Tara, told her that it was probably because I had a man around the house to help me with my new insert and my mother did not!  Nice thing to say to a widow, right ??  Each and every rep we spoke with was rude, unprofessional, and completely incompetent.  The replacement heater is okay, but I can't imagine paying money for this product and the nightmare that went with it.  And, by the way, it heats fine if you're sitting within 6 feet of it.  Any further than that, you're out of luck!

Heat Surge is beautiful and easy to operate

from Coraopolis, PA

Comments about Heat Surge Amish Roll-n-Glow Electric Fireplace:

We (so far) love our Heat Surge Roll n Glow Fireplace. We bought it with the intent of heating our basement family room. It arrived within 4 days of our ordering it and is even more beautiful to look at than we had expected. We ordered the cherry wood cabinet and it is just lovely too look at. Set up was as simple as plugging it in and pushing the remote buttons.  It warms the room quickly and looks like a real fireplace. I feel it is safe to operate around the kids and our pets since it doesn't get outwardly hot. We have yet to find out how efficient is it (have only owned it a week) but so far feel it was a good purchase for what we wanted  since our family room is now a warm and cozy place to spend our time. My parents have owned a unit for over 2 yrs now (the oak wood cabinet) and say they have noticed very little difference in their electric bill. They too, only use it to heat one room (their living room which is the chilliest room in their home) and turn it on about 3 times per week during the winter months.

Heat Surge is Amazing!!!!

from Chatsworth, GA

Comments about Heat Surge Amish Roll-n-Glow Electric Fireplace:

**We have had the Heat Surge Electric Fireplace for nearly 2 years and we love it!!! It's small and roll's very easily wherever you need it to go. I love that you can change the brightness of it and you can have the real feel of a fireplace even withought the heat on. It even crackles like a real firplace. It has saved us a lot of money on our elecetric bill, and paid for itself. **

Amish Roll-n-Glow Electric Fireplace

from Castle Rock, CO

Comments about Heat Surge Amish Roll-n-Glow Electric Fireplace:

Looks terrific! Especially nice in a guest bedroom...my mother loved it during a recent visit. When it gets hot, it may not fire up right away...and takes a little while to start heating. But it looks great while doing it.

TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!

from Palo Alto, CA

Comments about Heat Surge Amish Roll-n-Glow Electric Fireplace:

Been on the phone for over one hour waiting for customer service to tell me when my order will ship and they have NO INFORMATION. All I received was a confirmation that they charged my card. Two days now, no order information from this company on when it will ship or be received. TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE, STAY AWAY!!!