Other Baby Foods:
Healthy Times
Healthy Times Grandma's Turkey Dinner

Healthy Times Grandma's Turkey Dinner

An organic baby food that's very similar to Earth's Best.

from Camp Lejeune, NC

Comments about Healthy Times Grandma's Turkey Dinner:

I normally only buy Earth's Best organic baby food, but I came across **Healthy** **Times** Premium Organic Baby Food at my local health food store so I decided to give it a try.  I am definitely impressed with the quality of ingredients when compared to the Earth's Best ingredient label.  I compared two similar baby foods: Healthy Times - Grandma's Turkey Dinner and Earth's Best - Vegetable Turkey Dinner.  The Healthy Times listed "filtered water" as the third ingredient compared to Earth's Best in which "water" is the first ingredient.  Below I will list the entire ingredient labels for your review:

**Healthy Times: **organic baby carrots, organic apples, filtered water, organic turkey, organic wild rice.

**Earth's Best: **water, organic apples, organic carrots, mechanically separated organic turkey**, **organic whole barley flour.

**The Scoop!**

I think both brands of organic baby food are superior to the non-organic baby food on the market.  I will still buy both brands even though it appears that the Earth's Best baby food is a little more watered down than **Healthy** **Times** baby food.