Other Health Websites:

HealthcareMagic

Excellent!

from 24097

Comments about HealthcareMagic:

Didn’t know such a service existed. It cut down a lot of my time otherwise spent searching. May be it’s just me, but I imagine myself having every possible symptom the website talks about and get pretty scared, so much so that I convinced myself that I have cancer. The doctor dispelled all my fears with the right facts, medically.

very fast and instant replies to my health queries

from Redmond, WA

Comments about HealthcareMagic:

i am a working mother of 2 childrens and recently my younger son caught by fever, i live in mumbai, india and we have recently shifted to a new apartment and in our locality there is currently no doctor near by. i get to know about healthcaremagic throught a colleage of mine in office who has used their doctor chat service. i thought of giving it a try. i logged in to the site and chatted with doctors after signing-up, the doctors on this site are very knowledgable, i had a detailed discussion about fever, sympotms, and they also suggested many useful tips and precautons while i was chatting with their doctor on their site. also, after couple of days i needed to see a doctor for myself, and it was very easy to find a good doctor in my locality using this site and fixing appointment with a doctor online is a nice thing and very useful. i fixed my appoinment online with the doctor i wanted to meet and got a quick response of confirmation from their customer support with timings to meet the doctor next day. it is a really innovative service and definitely, i will be recommending it to my friends.